Stock Picking - Straight Gambling

plommer

Il meglio deve ancora venire.
Since
Jan 27, 2010
What if you bought BTC at $30K and then it was at $75K in 18 months?
Understood but getting from the hundreds to $30k was a miracle and its going to take a lot more money to get it up to 75K pal. Thats a 2.5X increase from right now and I can find something better to gamble on than bitcoin.

Enjoy the ride Tron, even as a degen gambler I still have little interest in holding bitcoin. I get it and cash it out asap.
So yes, I use crypto but tend to avoid bitcoin and ethereum right now due to the insane fees. Been using litecoin and bitcoin cash.

reno cool

leave well enough alone
Since
Jan 29, 2010
What if you bought BTC at $30K and then it was at $75K in 18 months?

ooh I know

we will always wonder, pal.
1611956549488.png

tullamore

angry and drunk
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Just saw a post on Twitter robinhood only allowing you to buy one share of amc.

Blitty

rake922
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Understood but getting from the hundreds to $30k was a miracle and its going to take a lot more money to get it up to 75K pal. Thats a 2.5X increase from right now and I can find something better to gamble on than bitcoin.

Enjoy the ride Tron, even as a degen gambler I still have little interest in holding bitcoin. I get it and cash it out asap.
So yes, I use crypto but tend to avoid bitcoin and ethereum right now due to the insane fees. Been using litecoin and bitcoin cash.
Fiveteamer, matty, and I bought it when it was like $23

Matty

Bringing Sexy Back
Since
Jan 26, 2010
Fiveteamer, matty, and I bought it when it was like $23
Dude, it was like 5.50 the first time. I remember it had jumped to 12-13 when I went to reload and I thought that was wild.

Blitty

rake922
Since
Jan 27, 2010
True.

I recall meeting a random guy in a Starbucks in Barcelona, and paying him 27 euro.

Boner_18

Since
Oct 5, 2010
Since I started this thread in 2011 I've basically become an index investor. Picking individual names takes time I dont have and theres decent research showing you cant beat the index.

Gonna refi my mortgage, borrow whatever equity is in my home @ 3.5% BEFORE the mortgage interest deduction and earn 6-10% indexing. Rich get richer mother fuckers.

While it's not @Tron type bitcoin return this is the way to go. Set up an emergency fund and then plow everything into equities. Can't beat it.

Casperwaits

Tulsi Gabbard 24’
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Hey all,
missed you guys. Sorry I have been quiet as of late. Work and a much needed break from things social.
Anyway,, I posted here because I had AMC at $1.90. sold at $31.00. Invested it into GNUS.

Guys, this stock is going to TAKE OFF!!

Please invest. Please invest. Please invest!!

Boner_18

Since
Oct 5, 2010
Thanks for the tip caspy. Gonna ask the old lady if she'll allow me to blow my allowance on it. Be well bud!

Boner_18

Since
Oct 5, 2010
Hey all,
missed you guys. Sorry I have been quiet as of late. Work and a much needed break from things social.
Anyway,, I posted here because I had AMC at $1.90. sold at $31.00. Invested it into GNUS.

Guys, this stock is going to TAKE OFF!!

Please invest. Please invest. Please invest!!

In for some shares Caspy. Let's DOOOOO it!