Stock Picking - Straight Gambling

• Start date
  • Replies 512 Comments
  • Views 32,117 Views
I did buy 2500 shares of BLOZF (Cannabix Technologies), who are working on a patent-pending weed breathalyzer. Thing could be big like TASR.

Sold BLOZF for a $30 net profit this morning. The company has issued 7.5M shares last Friday to the guy who delivered a prototype, so he's likely to flood the market with those shares since he's not being paid a salary. Will re-buy at a lower price (hopefully).

Meanwhile, I'm daytrading HQU (2x Nasdaq bull), hoping for a positive reaction to Apple's event at 1pm.

GAMBOOOOOOOOOL

Note that reactions to Apple events are usually negative, as far as the stock price is concerned.

Seems different this time since a lot of smartwatches are already out, but since Apple hasn't entered the market, it's as though there is no market yet. Apple is essentially going to launch the smartwatch category today.

Interesting day for nerds.

The Huawei Watch seems prettier and more watch-like than Apple's thing. It probably doesn't matter though.

huawei-watch-images-leak16_1020.0.0.0.jpg

Where are all the gambolers. Common guise.

Too lazy to take a new pic.

Yeah the new model, they put it up on Kickstarter and sold like $7 million worth in the first day.

Yeah that one looks better. Still a budget-looking thing though.

Apple's going after upscale watch-wearers with their Watch Edition. That crowd thinks $5k is cheap for a watch.

thx kato

only 70 dollorz

got it mostly 'cause the gold accents match my ring

i'm a mechanical watch convert now

fok quartz

New Apple Watch is crazy expensive. $349 for the shitty Sport model, $1000 for the stainless steel one (that I was kind of considering, but at around $500, not a fucking grand!), and get this, $10,000 for a gold watch.

$10,000 for a watch that has to be charged daily.

:lmao: