Stock Picking - Straight Gambling

• Start date
  • Replies 512 Comments
  • Views 32,302 Views
Canceled my sell order. I wanna see what happens when markets open on Monday.

Still haven't had lunch.

I'll probably change my mind again after I've had wings and beer.

:stevie:

Canceled my sell order. I wanna see what happens when markets open on Monday.

Still haven't had lunch.

I'll probably change my mind again after I've had wings and beer.

:stevie:
Do you know what you are doing Matty? Should I trail you on these? Are these all things you have on Ameritrade?

I don't want to go back and read the whole thread.

Do NOT tail my haphazard plays under any circumstance.

The ETFs I buy all have a US equivalent. In this case, HOU is more or less the Canadian equivalent of UCO.

Do NOT tail my haphazard plays under any circumstance.

The ETFs I buy all have a US equivalent. In this case, HOU is more or less the Canadian equivalent of UCO and FOL.
Lol Ok. I'll just say good luck then. I have no more business investing in things I don't truly understand than I did 5 years ago.

I have started watching some introductory tutorials on YouTube. I am always looking for some content to watch when I am on the spinning bike so they are perfect for me to learn more of the basics of investing.

I like to click all over the place and watch what happens.

Going the other way today - 100 shares of HOU (2x Crude Oil Bull) bought at $8.25, set a sell order at $9. Would net us $55 and change after commissions.

Managed to get out at $8.55 for a net profit of $10.02. Better than a kick in the balls.

I'm done with these leveraged ETFs, at least until my Questrade account is activated (free ETF purchases FTW)

Questrade account activated and funded.

1265 shares of CVE:BED
1640 shares of CVE:MJN

Go weed!

Will buy and hold more conservative stocks & ETFs once Questrade activates my shit.

:biglaugh::wah:

^^ One day you'll all be sorry you ignored that post.

I can't imagine medical marijuana growing so much, only x amount of patients per year.

Changed my mind - I'll buy into CVE:BED at some point, but there's still plenty of time to buy before anything happens with regards to legalization for recreational use.

I did buy 2500 shares of BLOZF (Cannabix Technologies), who are working on a patent-pending weed breathalyzer. Thing could be big like TASR.

:yes: And employers that like to drug-test their staff.