• Start date
  • Replies 21 Comments
  • Views 2,049 Views

Paco

Since
Feb 19, 2010
Score
Tokens
He was on here saying I would hear from him in a day or 2. Obviously he's all talk once again.

Paco, why did you ever get involved with him when you knew so many people had previous pay out problems?

Long story Blitty. It's all in a thread at PZ. Guy claims he is big time and can't pay off $750 in 7 months. LOL

ty for the update

happy ramadan

Teamer I will throw him in the pool at the nugget for you. He might be what you said, but I still like Paco...... I hope someone takes the video when this happens.....

Paco, maybe he is re-investing your payout in his brand. Quite posible you are now a share holder in Soprano Inc.

Ban Soprano from GL. We don't need thieves here.

i am against that, no ban vote from :kato:

if you are stupid enough to be involved with him, you deserve it

we have papag too

and munzie the narc

It took a while Juror! You guys are doing a great job here. Looking forward for the start of football. :wally:

Paco, kindly fill out the complaint form, Justin or Juror will get in contact with you as soon as possible.

Paco, kindly fill out the complaint form, Justin or Juror will get in contact with you as soon as possible.

Posts like these are the reason we signed Reno to a long term contract right away. :up:

Hmm, I haven't been this shocked since I heard that Clay Aiken was gay.

I like Soprano. He came here nice and smooth thinking the world can forget his debts to society. Now he is gone to obscurity again.