Steves gets his life together

• Start date
  • Replies 1,715 Comments
  • Views 51,159 Views
Ok when I have my own digs and time is of the essence and I can edit and all of everything will be so much better I swear.

I never break a swear.

By then I predict I'll have a decent intermediate gtar and marine bands in c and a so skies the limit.

Cleaned out is probably the only tolerable one so far.

I like cleaned out and I am sorry about the other ones, though as IAG very wisely said, there is some alliteration there.

Damn I need a shave.

Blah blah blah

You payin up or what, bitchass scumbag stiff?

And you wonder why no one likes you.

Plenty of people like me.
I have real life visitors multiple times a week for coffee & I visit others.
Sessions last hours.

Plus my mail comes directly to me, I don't have to go get it.

My life (which is off the internet) is quite pleasant and satisfying.

Who cares. No one.

Pay up loser. You said you would.

Yeah and that they make sure to keep their children as far away as possibly from this sick, dimented fuck

Vegas Daves -

What were the sites you gave me for jobs? I gotta get serious about moolah. My probation is up in March and I have to pay all these fines.

Also the park police aren't going to hold my stuff forever. Here's praying to Jesus that they still have it all.

My fucking primary email is inaccessible because Google insists that I pass security through devices that are long gone. I dont know how else to access the resume I paid two hundo for and I cannot remember which company I paid to do it.

Sucks a large one.

Also the one laptop the park has should have my 12 word btc encryption key and whatever that's worth now would certainly help.

Yeah and that they make sure to keep their children as far away as possibly from this sick, dimented fuck
Black-Decker-D3030-Allure_20190628-141857_full.jpg
6lxq2syafrd31.png

Quit stinking up my thread ya dumb ugly fuck

Plenty of people like me.
I have real life visitors multiple times a week for coffee & I visit others.
Sessions last hours.

Plus my mail comes directly to me, I don't have to go get it.

My life (which is off the internet) is quite pleasant and satisfying.
Fuck you ploms. I got a P.O. Box.

Vegas Daves -

What were the sites you gave me for jobs? I gotta get serious about moolah. My probation is up in March and I have to pay all these fines.

Also the park police aren't going to hold my stuff forever. Here's praying to Jesus that they still have it all.

My fucking primary email is inaccessible because Google insists that I pass security through devices that are long gone. I dont know how else to access the resume I paid two hundo for and I cannot remember which company I paid to do it.

Sucks a large one.

Also the one laptop the park has should have my 12 word btc encryption key and whatever that's worth now would certainly help.
Remote.ly is a good one. Check data entry, sales, transcription, lots of entry-level stuff on there.

FlexJobs.com and dynamitejobs.co are also solid.

Good luck stevie.