Steves gets his life together

• Start date
  • Replies 1,715 Comments
  • Views 51,446 Views
Any plans to shave before the job interviews?

That requires a pro or electric neither of witch I have.

So if doable yes, roomie might have one.

I was going for the Boner prior look but he's pretty hired so maybe that was a bad call.

Steve, will these prospective employers do a background check? That may hamper things.

Lol no one cares about a dui. Not like Im trying to be a lardass truck driver or worse off a former one that is now a scam artist that demands respect from his victims and their friends.

Thanks for your valuable input though.

PS - nice face? Nice belly, nice ass, nice soul

Eta on the last time Plommer saw his dick when he took a piss is 1964

Lol no one cares about a dui.

Thanks for your valuable input though.
I suppose its different in the USA. Up here employers can't do a background check without permission, often they will ask for a "Police Clearance" which is a letter/certificate from the Police that there is no record associated with your name, that means DUI/Rape/Shoplifting/Murder/Trespassing are all lumped together, meaning any conviction for anything and the police will not issue a clearance letter.

"no one cares about a dui." what about breaches of probation/parole? Do they hire parolees? A security company?

Lets have a beer and discuss this

10.10.2022 work for you?

You can pick the spot, anywhere in the world.

I'll bring your favorite beer, ass many as you would like man.

I'm thinking Copenhagen Denmark. My Euro passport needs some use and I'm able to stay indefinitely anywhere in the EU.

Get a passport and lets do this.

Might return to recruiting truck drivers, made a few grand a month with that after poker.

I got exactly zero lardass scam artists hired.

JB Hunt doesn't hire those types.

I'm thinking Copenhagen Denmark. My Euro passport need some use and I'm able to stay indefinitely anywhere in the EU.

Get a passport and lets do this.
You can pm me w details when you're done edancing around like the pussy you know you are and always have been.

(Worst image ever, just threw up)

Uh, oh. That was short lived. Are you going to have another tantrum?

Apparently reality doesn't agree with you.

Are you going to have one in He'll after dying alone because no one could ever love who you really are? Scamner? Liar? Thief? Pedo riding through children's parks, looking like that?

You know you're the creep, right?

I wonder what the over/under was on how many posts beforfe you reverted to full retard.

10?

So the guy that begs people for money, rips them off, talks shit about them to cover it up, is morbidly obese, smells, and is a proven pedo calls someone retarded.

Now THATS funny.

Nice upbringing, lardass.

What did one lardass scam artist say to the other lardass scam artist?

"I can't see my dick when I pee and my man boobs are killing me but I DEMAND RESPECT!!!!"

Then everyone around them beat the fuck out of them and shit on them.

#everyonerespectplommerlol

More of the slutshaming shorties saga tomorrow

I know you guys want them now but my fatass roomie is sleeping right now so that he can bang around all night so you'll have to wait.

Nice to see you back and glad you were able to get inside. Been a rough COLD few weeks in the Philly area.

Tyvm MM!!!!

And oh yes it has. I went in the day we were supposed to get the below freezing temps and the ice storm. Coincidentally a decently attractive junkie tried to get me to get off the train w her that day, to Lord knows where.

With that storm coming I didn't oblige.

So glad I didn't. If anyone were going to turn me into a junkie, it'd been her.

My buddy says she just wanted to rob me.

We'll never know.

This girl, sexy ass after feeding me good food grabs my nose like I'm her pet and goes Wedding Crashers style "I'll find you!" lmao. Insta crush right then and there.

No junkies for Steves though. They already got me for a few bucks. That time has passed.

Mrm, that storm may have saved Steves.

Looks like we'll be doing 25-35 degrees for a bit here, which is very refreshing compared to how it was man.