Steves gets his life together

• Start date
  • Replies 1,715 Comments
  • Views 51,997 Views
Reversed charges on this scam artist company tlg that took twenty bucks for nearly half a year and this online adobe acrobat company that was a month trial then I KNOW I called to cancel but they didn't feel like doing it. Good luck beating Wells Fargo on that shit, assbags. Now I take the month I paid for as interest.

Stevek gettin all egangsta, but legally and only on assbags.

The PayPal girl processes a stolen card as one that is closed out which delays things for them.

It's ok sweetie you just wanted me off the phone, I get it. It'll get done regardless but PayPal definitely stays for immediate no questions asked withdrawals on Stars.

I still have a skill edge on low to mid stakes plo.

Love me some Wells. I never could beat their rates doing loans and great banking too. Day of credits on disputes - who does that?

Definitely on my radar for future employers. Beach in Philly Espanol teller, I remember you, gorgeous.

I am now determined to work for Wells Fargo and to launch the best Modest Mouse cover band in history. Matty hasn't even dissed them yet, they could actually be good.

Last edited:
Still have it!

And my phone.

Did get a little money and went on an Old English binge and somehow ended up in the hospital. No clue but slept on a grate that night. Lost Neff hat and sunglasses.

I think I'm done w Four Locos.

All disputed bank account and PayPal charges were a success.

Picked up this merchandising Dollar Generals, etc. gig. It doesn't pay much but my bunkie is happy doing it so should be good at least as a temporary thing.

Psycho fucktard bunkie Omar got discharged, which is very good news.

Eat shit, Omar.

I didn't know PayPal can now transfer instantly to Wells Fargo. Daddy likes.

Since my overhead for food is shelter is zero I can save up for a crib, but most importantly a guitar and a harmonica. Game live, especially Housepicks, needs me to pick SAS back up.

All disputed bank account and PayPal charges were a success.

Picked up this merchandising Dollar Generals, etc. gig. It doesn't pay much but my bunkie is happy doing it so should be good at least as a temporary thing.

Psycho fucktard bunkie Omar got discharged, which is very good news.

Eat shit, Omar.

I didn't know PayPal can now transfer instantly to Wells Fargo. Daddy likes.

Since my overhead for food is shelter is zero I can save up for a crib, but most importantly a guitar and a harmonica. Game live, especially Housepicks, needs me to pick SAS back up.
I don't know Stevie I feel like stable living conditions are probably more important than a guitar and harmonica.

Groovy tune there.

I don't know Stevie I feel like stable living conditions are probably more important than a guitar and harmonica.
How much can a harmonica cost, might as well enjoy your self while saving for first, last, and security.

How much can a harmonica cost, might as well enjoy your self while saving for first, last, and security.
You'd have a point if Stevie was able to store his shiz somewhere and not have to rebuy everything he owns every 3 weeks.

You'd have a point if Stevie was able to store his shiz somewhere and not have to rebuy everything he owns every 3 weeks.
That’s why i said harmonica not guitar I would think that fits in Steve’s pocket.

A Marine Band is like 40 bucks.

I refuse to play anything else.

Good question.

The last one I bought I should've refused. It played every key.

Fuck that, I don't know how to do that shit.

I'm only going to refuse what I dont know how to play.

Fenders harmonicas are weak also. Lame action and reeds go out quick.

Its like when you're eating out a babe and you can tell she hasn't climaxed yet but she tells you to stop. EXACTLY like that.

Awful faggotry.

When are you paying back the people you owe here, disgusting lardass scammer?

Preliminary paperwork for job done. Bunkie that got me hired recommends a beard trim for the job. So we'll likely do that. I know grunge Steves will be missed.

Hopefully won't have to return my new headphones to afford it. They're so loud and good, amazing bass and I'm not even a bass guy. Such great sound though and annoying Philly street sounds just disappear.

The only drawback is for outsiders it sounds like there's a small boombox up to my head. My bunkie was like why you blastin ZZ Top at one in the morning (it was Modest Mouse, of course). We can't have any more of that. It's not ideal to be a bunkie at 46 but you still have to be a considerate one.

And I am IN on the merchandising position!

The future is NOW, crew

I thank you all for your support, especially Housepicks and IAG (alliteration FOR THE WIN) for making me a better poet.

From the streets to the stars we go, baby!

Steve can you hook me up with a discount? What we selling?