Steves gets his life together

• Start date
  • Replies 1,715 Comments
  • Views 49,149 Views
MrX
I just can't believe people are congratulating some guy for saying he thought about offering steves a place to stay and instead calling the cops on him without making any effort to see if he's actually a threat or what it is he might be drunk singing,

Outrageous! Disgusting!

I told you this is where we are.

Man has a right to deal with his demons in his own way. These geniuses who like to think they know what's best for others. :nope:

And btw, we were not egging Steve on as much as being supportive. We conveyed to him that whatever it is he is going through is as meaningful and as worthwhile as what anybody else is going through, even though it may be painful and unfortunate

Just getting caught up on this. Not sure following it all. Strange turn of events. I remember years ago when he was in a bipolar manic state and thought he was in love with me and I used that to get him to seek a doctor, which he did. He just stopped the meds after a few days.…they like the mania…guy at the other forum who posted about bi-polar has a good read. He has also been diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic…and of course the booze. I dk what the answer is. Hope he is ok.

How could they put him in jail for if they did not witness whatever it was themselves? Hopefully psychiatric help rather than jail.

I'm sure there is plenty you can put him in jail for if you're so inclined. Disturbing the peace, public intoxication. That probably ties in with a parole violation.

Others here would know better than I do.

Last edited:
And btw, we were not egging Steve on as much as being supportive. We conveyed to him that whatever it is he is going through is as meaningful and as worthwhile as what anybody else is going through, even though it may be painful and unfortunate
Just going to feel bad if this thread and the videos actually did lead to him going to jail. Super weird turn of events.

Hopefully he turns up.

yeah, I know, these days somebody can bury you over anything.
And they might feel they're doing you a favor.
:bennyhill:

Best place IMO for Stevie is inside presently and if the police station than so be it. I did mention the Philly forecast earlier, right? The extended forecast says below 32 every night out as far as 1/25 with enough nights temps in the teens. Take that with a nice blowing wind and too cold for me. Stevie had some frostbite if I remember correctly so being out there could lose him some toes next time around? Of course it's a sad situation but right now he doesn't seem on wanting to get help. The longer you're homeless the shorter your life expectancy.

Check out yours with this calculator .....
You ever been inside a jail or prison, Mr. Monkey?

The workers getting PAID to be there don’t wanna fuckin be there.

Reactions: MrX
Is it possible that America’s Got Talent got ahold of one of his videos

1973F9F9-B65B-4197-A198-61B14773A6E6.jpeg

Brother42 seems like a very mature guy who invests a lot of thought before making important decisions.

You ever been inside a jail or prison, Mr. Monkey?

The workers getting PAID to be there don’t wanna fuckin be there.
So he's better off on the streets, in the cold than jail? Of course some homeless shelter would be better but if not an option.

MrX
Go talk to 100 chilly homeless people and ask how many would rather be in jail.
You're right, more don't want to go there and probably don't survive very long. Though maybe that's there end game? Not saying being locked up will benefit him but outside alone won't either.

It's for Steve to decide what's better for him, given his option, not some shmuck who might have who knows what motives. How is that not the overwhelming point? :fishhead: