Steves gets his life together

• Start date
  • Replies 1,715 Comments
  • Views 49,838 Views
ouch. i feel the life has not completely got together.

close though.

Its improving.

Free McDs for doing the AIDS test again. Luckily negative again, I say this because Ive been shooting a ton of heroin up my anus with gay people lately.

Nothing wrong with a little R&R stevie

Stay loose

You get a $10 gift card for getting an AIDS test?

When did we start incentivizing this?
Makes sense. If we are talking about the homeless/shelter community, lots of folks doing drugs and using/sharing needles. For $10, you get them to come in for a test, potentially saving their life and others. Seems like a decent idea for a program.

Makes sense. If we are talking about the homeless/shelter community, lots of folks doing drugs and using/sharing needles. For $10, you get them to come in for a test, potentially saving their life and others. Seems like a decent idea for a program.
I get that concept, but has this been going on for awhile? I mean, HIV numbers have dropped over the years, and if this is a new thing, why didn’t they do it years earlier.

I get that concept, but has this been going on for awhile? I mean, HIV numbers have dropped over the years, and if this is a new thing, why didn’t they do it years earlier.
Oh I have no idea how long it has existed. I'm just saying it seems like a good program. However long it's been, they all have to start somewhere!

Ive done it 3 weeks in a row. Delicious chicken nugget meals each time just for a little 5 minute finger prick.

Highly recommended.

Ive done it 3 weeks in a row. Delicious chicken nugget meals each time just for a little 5 minute finger prick.

Highly recommended.
Nuggets are fantastic, but pretty terrible value if you are trying to stretch your buck. For example, McDoubles are 2 for $3.50... Could turn that $10 card into 4 McDoubles and a large fry to stretch it into two free meals!

McNuggets are almost healthy by themselves. But yeah, for maximum caloric intake per dollar, go with the value menu burgers. :handshake:

McNuggets are almost healthy by themselves. But yeah, for maximum caloric intake per dollar, go with the value menu burgers. :handshake:
See, I was thinking Filet O Fish.

Or Stevie could just resort to stealing mayo packets. :light: