Steves gets his life together

• Start date
  • Replies 1,715 Comments
  • Views 49,849 Views
I DID lose my tablet (or it was stolen)

My main phone decided no more internet soon after

Backup phone wouldn't work online but now does so I am BACK!

Couldn't remember credentials for last account but hey, by my standards it'd been too long since I had another Gamelive account anyway....I've fallen way below the 20% ratio of stevies to other members that I try to keep up to.

Fyi Butch decided I was his boy giving me cigs then turned on me again.

He's gone forever and I am here to stay.

I am the mutation of all Stevies.

Butch got real pissed that I plugged my headphones near his space but we're kewl now.

Puked up my only 211 yesterday which is weird after just one. Almost puked on this dude's shoes and he shouted "damn, oldhead!"

hello steve(s)

if you have time, i am curious as to where things stand with you and your recovery

are you close to hitting your wells fargo goal

how about the grunge band

how much longer in your current living situation

how's the toe

did you ever get your things out of storage

tia

kato

I always have time for Kato

Debating no more 211s because of puking after just one yesterday. I did have a shot of fireball the day before that was nice so might shift to that.

No closer on Wells, still enjoy banking with them though and they have my fav breakfast truck right across the street so it's always a treat

No closer on grunge, Grammy down the road still very much a reality though

Things still in storage

No timeline on living situation. Killing snoring fat man could affect that.

Butt...

Toe all healed up! Feels good man.

:hattip:

Stevie ain't going to get off the street occasionally/continually drinking ANYTHING. Puking I think is telling you your body doesn't want it.
Well it's not Sunday but Monday so no more preaching but hopefully a good start to the week and iistening to this tune and more and more .....

Yes, and snoring man. I am on amicable terms w Butch currently.

The new addition has been Derron, who hooked me up with the sheet rock gig. Derron is awesome.

Butch invited Derron for beer last night, not Steve's. Fine by me.

A new place that would be my own room is inquiring on vacancy.

Right? No loyalty. Such a wild card.

Oh but when he wants his peanut chews, look who he comes crawling to every FOKKING time.