Steves gets his life together

• Start date
  • Replies 1,715 Comments
  • Views 52,338 Views
Dave, you ever compare Trump or Trump policies to nazis? Just curious, be honest.

Dave, you ever compare Trump or Trump policies to nazis? Just curious, be honest.
LOL I doubt it but he's from Cali so anything is possible. I mean those leaders in that state want to protect trees so other trees can burn and kill people so of course he's wants to protect old people from omicron that by what we know from present science is a seasonal flu.

No, neither publicly nor privately. It isn't something I'd throw around lightly. I can make my points about my dislike for him and my concerns about him in power without doing so. He's many things, but genocidal isn't one of them.

I'm more in line with Reno than he thinks on government power overreach. This shit is terrifying for sure. I just don't see why he can't make the same points (govt policies power-grabbing, fucking over the little guy, etc) without comparing them to fucking Nazis, which like I said kind of downplays those atrocities (like when Colin Kaepernick compared the NFL combine to slavery, lol ok). But then he just casually doubled down and said they are the same, so I guess that's how he really feels and wasn't being hyperbolic. Cool.

LOL I doubt it but he's from Cali so anything is possible. I mean those leaders in that state want to protect trees so other trees can burn and kill people so of course he's wants to protect old people from omicron that by what we know from present science is a seasonal flu.
LOL yeah man you've got me all figured out, good shit.

Just do me a favor and start a new thread like "Dave is a tree-hugging liberal gaywad" or something if you want to continue riffing on what a douche I am so we don't derail stevey's thread. Thanks.

image.jpg

LOL yeah man you've got me all figured out, good shit.

Just do me a favor and start a new thread like "Dave is a tree-hugging liberal gaywad" or something if you want to continue riffing on what a douche I am so we don't derail stevey's thread. Thanks.
So what did I say that wasn’t true?

So I called you names too? Just different opinion(s) than you.

Q: You think the country is in better shape right now under Biden than it was under Trump?

So what did I say that wasn’t true?

So I called you names too? Just different opinion(s) than you.

Q: You think the country is in better shape right now under Biden than it was under Trump?
You don't bother to ask my opinion, you just make assumptions about me, so how would you know what opinions I have? Because I'm from Cali? Because I've expressed concerns about a disease that has killed millions?

I know omicron is a far weaker strain and not a big deal, especially among those vaccinated. I have never said anything to the contrary.

I think Biden is a shitty president and I do not think the country is in better shape under him. I wanted Donald Trump out of office because his race-baiting, fire-fanning and unpredictability scared the shit out of me. I voted for George W both times. I liked McCain and Romney. I would have voted for John Kasich over Hillary Clinton.

You don't know me. You don't know my politics or world views. I don't fit conveniently into a little box. Neither do you, I'm sure. If anything this place should show us that we are all far more in-depth and intricate than stereotypes the media pumps out would have you believe.

Now again, let's stop derailing Stevey's thread. If you want to continue this conversation, let's do so elsewhere. If this answer is sufficient, cheers and have a nice day:hattip:.

Yeah. Only Stevie gets to derail his own thread, you dicks.
THE MAN IS NOT GOING TO MIX VALIUM AND ALCOHOL MATTY RAIN!!

Yeah. Only Stevie gets to derail his own thread, you dicks.
This does create an interesting thought experiment.

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

Will a tree falling in the forest make a sound if no one is there to hear it?

Can stevey derail a thread that by its very nature and existence is constantly derailed, thus paradoxically putting it on the rail of its own madness?

Yeah. "Together" is a construct anyway.

Go Steves

:stevie:

I think all threads are subject to derailment. That's what we're all about
:gang:

Yeah I'm confused by you guys talking about derailing like it's a bad thing.

MrX
Yeah I'm confused by you guys talking about derailing like it's a bad thing.
I think all threads are subject to derailment. That's what we're all about
:gang:
Oh in general I agree, but:

1. This thread is a fucking banger. Stevey killing it on the streets (literally).
2. More importantly, we already have a coronavirus thread. Obviously I'm not the tangent police, ya'll can tangent and talk about whatever the fuck you want. Just don't think we need another coronavirus/Vegas Dave vs The World thread, especially in one of the most entertaining threads atm. Organic non-COVID tangent would be more palatable.

There's a Vegas Dave vs the World thread? I wanna see this one :coralway: