Stevek tries to get good at music

• Start date
  • Replies 163 Comments
  • Views 6,120 Views
Yeah Stevie, you need to livestream yo shit.

Sexiest voice goes to retail manager girl.

She very softly and kindly explained in call one why I was wrong when I was a really fucking nasty bitch, then was way too understanding as I debated being even nastier - which she clearly knew.

Then she very softly and quickly accepted my apology and hung up real quick.

I think she could make a lot of money playing pot limit omaha, if Vegas Dave were to agree.

Where's buttholesurfer been? She been alright?

Best screen name. Evarrrr.

I found that my diet was off which lead to indigestion which lead to strange bowels.

As a result I went to the proctololigist. It turned out to be all smoking hot nurses. They gave me anesthesia so I have no idea what even happened.

All I know is that when I left I felt so much better.

Oh common he loved it.

Wanda bitch.

Sexiest voice goes to retail manager girl.

She very softly and kindly explained in call one why I was wrong when I was a really fucking nasty bitch, then was way too understanding as I debated being even nastier - which she clearly knew.

Then she very softly and quickly accepted my apology and hung up real quick.

I think she could make a lot of money playing pot limit omaha, if Vegas Dave were to agree.
Yes I always say the key to being a great PLO player is a sexy voice!

This thread is a giant cocktease. Where the fuck is the Stevie-gets-good-at-music content?

Don't bring up the jail excuse. Figure it out man.

"I thought I was consenting but she basically waterboarded me. I have PTSD. I can't sleep at night. I can't get a job because I'm that guy who got pissed on. I demand $6.8 million."

There was this blonde last night outside of a gas station that absolutely made my jaw drop. I could swear she glared at me. But then a dude met up w her, so maybe she's taken, idk.

I cannot get her face and beautiful voice out of mind.

Inspiration.

What I DO know is she is an absolute fucking goddess and I would do absolutely anything to make her smile.

I had to leave that area for other reasons but you had better believe that I'll be back there soon enough praying to God that I see her again.

What happened to the girl in my signature? You goldfish-brained fuck?

What I DO know is she is an absolute fucking goddess and I would do absolutely anything to make her smile.
Including getting and staying sober? I bet she'd dig that.

There was another one tonight looking disgruntled as she walked her dog. Mixed hair, perfect body. Absolutely breathtaking.

She can walk me anytime, if I should be so fortunate.

I will work on getting qualified for her, blonde from last night and the devil.

These two college girls were sharing a giggle as well early tonight.

Not sure what that was about, but the way they giggled made me blush and giggle a bit.