Stevek tries to get good at music

stevek

Viva Las Vegas
Since
Oct 30, 2019
Sexiest voice goes to retail manager girl.

She very softly and kindly explained in call one why I was wrong when I was a really fucking nasty bitch, then was way too understanding as I debated being even nastier - which she clearly knew.

Then she very softly and quickly accepted my apology and hung up real quick.

I think she could make a lot of money playing pot limit omaha, if Vegas Dave were to agree.

stevek

Viva Las Vegas
Since
Oct 30, 2019
Where's buttholesurfer been? She been alright?

Best screen name. Evarrrr.

stevek

Viva Las Vegas
Since
Oct 30, 2019
I found that my diet was off which lead to indigestion which lead to strange bowels.

As a result I went to the proctololigist. It turned out to be all smoking hot nurses. They gave me anesthesia so I have no idea what even happened.

All I know is that when I left I felt so much better.

Vegas Dave

Daves Dime Dot Com
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Sexiest voice goes to retail manager girl.

She very softly and kindly explained in call one why I was wrong when I was a really fucking nasty bitch, then was way too understanding as I debated being even nastier - which she clearly knew.

Then she very softly and quickly accepted my apology and hung up real quick.

I think she could make a lot of money playing pot limit omaha, if Vegas Dave were to agree.
Yes I always say the key to being a great PLO player is a sexy voice!

Matty

Bringing Sexy Back
Since
Jan 26, 2010
This thread is a giant cocktease. Where the fuck is the Stevie-gets-good-at-music content?

Don't bring up the jail excuse. Figure it out man.

Vegas Dave

Daves Dime Dot Com
Since
Jan 28, 2010

Vegas Dave

Daves Dime Dot Com
Since
Jan 28, 2010
"I thought I was consenting but she basically waterboarded me. I have PTSD. I can't sleep at night. I can't get a job because I'm that guy who got pissed on. I demand $6.8 million."

stevek

Viva Las Vegas
Since
Oct 30, 2019
There was this blonde last night outside of a gas station that absolutely made my jaw drop. I could swear she glared at me. But then a dude met up w her, so maybe she's taken, idk.

I cannot get her face and beautiful voice out of mind.

Inspiration.

What I DO know is she is an absolute fucking goddess and I would do absolutely anything to make her smile.

I had to leave that area for other reasons but you had better believe that I'll be back there soon enough praying to God that I see her again.

stevek

Viva Las Vegas
Since
Oct 30, 2019
There was another one tonight looking disgruntled as she walked her dog. Mixed hair, perfect body. Absolutely breathtaking.

She can walk me anytime, if I should be so fortunate.

I will work on getting qualified for her, blonde from last night and the devil.

stevek

Viva Las Vegas
Since
Oct 30, 2019
These two college girls were sharing a giggle as well early tonight.

Not sure what that was about, but the way they giggled made me blush and giggle a bit.