Stevek fliets w hotties

• Start date
  • Replies 138 Comments
  • Views 5,150 Views
You're safe, I've got no one at Jefferson.

Alright. I didn't feel threatened, there's nothing wrong w having friends (I think?).

I heard Caligirl has discovered tickle torture and spends most of her time receiving it from her man and his friends.

I say go with it. Endorphins are good for the soul.

Agreed, and addressed.

Should be abilify. I had it before but I was drinking so much that I dropped it because I figured both consistently wouldn't end well.

This time we stick to it.

many hospitals have community caseworkers or social workers that are twiddling their thumbs processing paperwork for transfers and discharges.

see if you can get some face to face time with one tomorrow to give you options for your next steps after discharge

Sounds good, ty brother Archie.

Stable with exception to coughing fits, which are still ridiculous.

Still no feedback on cloud in lungs.

Touch of frostbite all overuse very thankful for warmth and hopefully 100% healing.

Love you, Brotha

Happy birthday Stevesies

Stay safe and don’t do anything Wally wouldn’t do

Lmao, walls balls. Hope he's well.

Ty brother blittster. I'd say I hope your running good but dude it's,you, you always are.

:hattip:

Awesome food and people in the hospital. So deeply thankful.

For realz.

Recovery going well.going to be going from hospital to quarantine hotel, so that they can use the bed.

Then like alky rehab.

:pope:

good luck steve(s)

hope the toe is ok

They permabanged up. Hopefully I can solidify some things here so that they get the time they need to heal.

Appreciate it, brother.

how the kidney numbers?

Very good question. I forgot ball about that man.

I'm sure fine or it woulda came up, but yeah - need to make sure about that shit man

Good look as usual brother

:hattip: