Stevek fliets w hotties

• Start date
  • Replies 138 Comments
  • Views 5,136 Views
Not yet. Still in hospital.

The pizza is surprisingly delicious.

Eggs went from Jail to the hospital
Finally getting creative in finding ways to get free housing and food
Casually donking around on penny PLO while the taxpayer fronts his hospital bills 😂

I have benefits Davey!

But yeah....

Using survey money to grind.

You can't make this shit up brotha.

Davey what u want me to do, just sit here and zone out to TV?

Sure I would IF my pockets were full.

But they AREN'T and I NEED ALOT OF IMPORTANT SHIT.

And so it goes mang.

:highfive:

Davey what u want me to do, just sit here and zone out to TV?
I mean I know this is a rhetorical question and you are just going to keep gambling.

But since you asked, I'd rather you be grinding job sites applying for jobs. You obviously aren't too proud to do grunt work (like the surveys), which is great, that opens up a ton of opportunities for you.

Remote.co alone has a ton of remote gigs. Writing, data entry, customer service chat, all kinds of shit you could do. I'm making a fucking killing on gig work and know you could too.

Sober up and apply your energy towards grinding work with guaranteed pay instead of bullshit PLO. Even if you are good at it, the variance is way too high to make it a sustainable source of income. Make some money, buy some shit, rinse and repeat.

I'm doing both bro. I have a recruiter that I'm working with and we're talking about a good SaaS position tomorrow.the issue is I needa roof over my head (money).

I'm in talks w my bro on that. Also the Po are still holding my 3 laptops, my tablet, all my clothes, cords etc. They've been awesome about that and I have to get a storage unit for those things.

Really appreciate you bringing up Remote.co etc. I'll have a roof over my head soon and that'll be a big help.

I will still keep playing PLO in the meantime.

You da man Vegas Dave.

Peace and love, Broseph.

Dave -

When I get my 3 laptops, my 2 tablets etc. back from who has them (not saying who, but we're amicable and I just need a place to put everything where it won't get stolen, which is in the works) - I'll be working with ALL recruiters hard as heck man.

This SaaS recruiter gets first dibs though, if it's remote. I like him a lot....at no point has he not gotten back to as I go through all this stuff, and at no point has he questioned my integrity.

I predict he and I win HUGH.

Plus?

Then I can legit crush surveys until I'm hired.

Surveys are such a pain in the ass when you only have a phone. Totally different situation with multiple devices/screens.

You've been winning at everything and I'm so deeply happy for and proud of you. A guy like you could not deserve it more, on the real.

Much love Broseph, always.

Last edited:
But since you asked, I'd rather you be grinding job sites applying for jobs. You obviously aren't too proud to do grunt work (like the surveys), which is great, that opens up a ton of opportunities for you.
He also did night watchman security at the shopping center for a few weeks

try something like that again Stevie just to pay for a motel room as a first step

They had me working overnight at a factory that hired felons, such as pedophiles. The commute was 2 hours each way. Then on my days off they'd "catch me" drinking, offer me shifts and when I was like it's my day off I'm doing what I want they'd threaten to fire me as I'd turn down shifts.

Then they turned me to management for one dollar hour more then took it away/freaked out on my when I wore navy blue pants instead of black ones.

We're not friends.

He also did night watchman security at the shopping center for a few weeks

try something like that again Stevie just to pay for a motel room as a first step
I might apply to guard elsewhere though. It's good work if you don't work for douchebags.

Chef salad
Soy milk
Pasta w meat on sauce w veggies and Cheese
Soy milk
Ginger Ale

Got caught smoking in the hospital bathroom. Yes, yes - I'm a 46 year old man and that totally happened.

Oops!

Tsk tsk, 174

Shhh, toolbag

:eek: