Steve(s) - you cunt!

• Start date
  • Replies 55 Comments
  • Views 2,312 Views
Who cares about stupid lardass babble.

Where is payment, scumbag?

Also Vegas Dave is a proven handsome man, not a pathetic weasel like lardass bitch manboob.

This will happen as soon as you are employed in the security business and not living in a shelter.

Let us know.

Done and done.

I kept my part of the deal.

Keep yours for once, trashbag.

I really doubt that but IAG please confirm yes or no when you're done showing Vegas Dave ur tittays.

I really doubt that but IAG please confirm yes or no when you're done showing Vegas Dave ur tittays.
Hard negative

Big surprise

Thank you iager

What would he absolutely fucking awesome is a video of someone carving one of lardass scumbag plommers eyes out slowly with a grapefruit spoon and burning the other out slowly with matches. Very, very slowly. Then slowly dropping battery acid in his eyes with an eyedropper.

There's not a lot of things I wouldn't do to see this happen. Forcing four year old boys to let me blow them like Plommer isn't one of them.

Thank you
What percent of Detroit is Black?
80.38%

What percent of Philadelphia is Black?
43.6%

What percent of Chicago is Black?
30.1%

What percent of Toronto is Black?
9%

What percent of Windsor is Black?
4.9%

I think I might start collecting cans for money. This way we still get the half beers for the buzz, and we get paid.

Daddy likes.

Iknorite?!

Rogie come collect cans w me.

Who cares about stupid lardass babble.

Where is payment, scumbag?

Also Vegas Dave is a proven handsome man, not a pathetic weasel like lardass bitch manboob.
Awww thanks Stevesie

Plommer just wants to be liked. I don't believe he's being genuine when he calls these people suckers. It's just a rationalization :hey:

Plommer just wants to be liked. I don't believe he's being genuine when he calls these people suckers. It's just a rationalization :hey:
He definitely wants to be liked. But he also wants to scam people out of money and pretend like he doesn't care about being liked.

Quite the complex fellow.

Quincayyyy!

Please stay brotha. We lost Muddy and Casp and we NEED. YOU. TO STAY!!!!

Miss you, love you.