Steve(s) - you cunt!

• Start date
  • Replies 55 Comments
  • Views 2,334 Views
Plommer never paying anyone back and I know that makes people angry for him not doing what is obviously the right thing. It makes me angry. And it feels better to shame the person, damn it feels focking good.

I think there should be a “plommer is a piece of shit” thread where you can call him a piece of shit everyday.
Therapeutic for posters and damning for that white devil.

• LOL
Reactions: IAG
House, it pisses me off too though maybe I shouldn't care since it ain't my money. Being such a small group we shouldn't tolerate this stuff. When we do all of us get to the level of Plommer IMO. Honestly I don't know all the facts but does seem strange?naive? someone would keep sending money/coin money to someone without getting anything back?

House, it pisses me off too though maybe I shouldn't care since it ain't my money. Being such a small group we shouldn't tolerate this stuff. When we do all of us get to the level of Plommer IMO. Honestly I don't know all the facts but does seem strange?naive? someone would keep sending money/coin money to someone without getting anything back?
The fact that this is such a small group makes it weird to me he likes to hang out here.

And he'll swoop in with the fuck you guys, "you don't know the whole story" (convenient he never tells it), "it's none of your business" and "stop acting like white knights" (as if it has to be our business or we are trying to impress someone by being disgusted that he's scamming people and welching on debts). And of course "I don't give a shit what any of you internet nobodies think".

Which is all fine, but like why be here then? Is not the point of this place to interact and bullshit with some other genuine folks? If you want to play a villain character and go reality TV star IM NOT HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS mode, why not do this shit across the street or on any of the other forums with larger audiences and less of a community feel?

Whatever floats his boat. But it's a strange boat. Like he's posting pics of his hernia being gone and his weight loss success, and I'd love to be saying congrats and great job. But instead I'm just saying you've already told us you don't give a shit about us or what any of us think and don't give a fuck about doing the right thing...... so why should I care about these updates?

Plommer would be that serial killer that sends menacing letters to the deceased victims family,mocking them.Guy has no shame and contributes nothing to society.

Reactions: IAG
When he acts like we all just kept sending him a steady stream of money, that’s not quite accurate. I did loan him money on an occasion or two that I knew was probably never going to be seen for a while..(although he told me differently) . and was ok with that, because I thought he was a friend (ha! THAT was the naivete lol) I didn’t know he NEVER had any intention of paying me back. Then he pulled the true scam on me, and another on a couple others including Joey. With the others, he said he would do crypto mining if someone fronted him the money for the mining rigs etc. A couple people bit. Then he never sent all the BTC/ETH (whatever he was supposed to be mining) or maybe sent for short period, and then stopped. He then sold the mining equipment and kept the money instead of paying back investors who bought it.
He’s been a thief/criminal/scammer his whole life, and as evidenced by the scam thread at TGF, he is apparently very proud of that.

And Dave is on point when he talks about the “you guys don’t know the whole story” BS. There is no alternate narrative. It’s actually very simple. He’s just using doublespeak etc to make himself sound not quite as scummy. Yet he obviously revels in his bad guy persona. Odd.

Just signed up with Allied Security and my Dad sent me money so I was able to secure a studio in Fairmount. Awesome area that has shown love for my music, pretty psyched. Go me.

Time to pay up, lardass deadbeat stiff scumbag.

What's that smell? Aside from disgusting moldy manboobs, its another pathetic excuse not to pay.

If Plommer just did the right thing and killed himself so many people would be elated.

God would smile at an improved planet Earth.

Did she seriously just say naivete?

I did not know that word existed.

So cool!

Of course the answer would be yes.

Who could say no to that?

Iag show Vegas Dave your tittay.

NOW!!!!

Steve you should pull yourself from the clouds and never think about doing music related anything ever again.

Housepicks your should bite your mamas clit

OH NO HE DIDN'T

I know what you are going for here (well done and all), but even if Stevie only had a 1 in 1000 shot at sobering up and earning gainful employment, those are still substantially better odds than the true zero of you paying your debts.
Tremendous discovery and observation. I had not realized this. Thanks for pointing it out.

Being despised > being pitied.

Like he's posting pics of his hernia being gone and his weight loss success, and I'd love to be saying congrats and great job.
As a fellow fat guy you think it, which is enough.

I think ive said it before but it gets forgotten. I post here simply for my own entertainment.