Steve(s) - you cunt!

• Start date
  • Replies 55 Comments
  • Views 2,336 Views
Nothing to like about Plommer. Anyone that does like him he tries to scam for money, and he's so spineless that he'd never do anything in person. A truly hideous inside and out piece of garbage and it's just that simple.

No one cares what a spineless weasel/snake/thief/pedo wants.

When judges sentence thieves like him to jail sentences do they ask them what their feelings are and what they want? Do they treat them with respect? Do other pedophiles get respect in or out of jail?

Absolutely not.

Proven scum, and should never ever be treated as anything else.

Not to be redundant but I once again bring up that he cried to IAG whining about how he doesn't understand what I don't like about him. Wtf is that? At no point was I not clear.

Posting videos riding his bike through children's parks on his spare time. Wtf is that? Creepy much?

Puke.

Absolutely as stupid as it gets and the most disgusting thing we've ever seen on or off of any gambling forum.

It doesn't get any dumber.

This is why he is banned everywhere else.

I pray that someone does the world a favor and very slowly and very painfully kills him as soon as possible.

The strangest thing is where as he is so low as to call the people he has scammed as weak and falsely accused them of things like being twice convicted felons he still actually believes that people should like him.

Honestly? If I were that stupid, low and ugly inside and out I'd grab a rope (as he told me to do) and do the world a favor. If the world wants you out just do the right thing lardass. Fucking disgusting scammer pedo.

"Yuck" - society

Last edited:
He definitely wants to be liked. But he also wants to scam people out of money and pretend like he doesn't care about being liked.

Quite the complex fellow.
perhaps. It is hard to take this too seriously, since we know one of the characters is called Joey Bag of Donuts.