Score
Tokens
You mad brah.

Come at me.

:bringiton:

- Fat scommer ugly guy in Canada.

download.png

PS: Teela, you're welcome.

Steve, speaking of trash - find anything good to eat in the Philly ghetto trash lately?

I told you hat is much better look Plommer. Anything beats glare from bald head

I told you hat is much better look Plommer. Anything beats glare from bald head
Reno you cocksucker!

My head is shaved and then its stubble, then shaved again. No glare.

Except when wearing glasses.

20210825_194535.jpg

We all can't be pretty.

Reno, lets fight pal, come at me.

Ok. I'll send my goons to beat up your cat

Damn he's ugly. And evil. And the most pathetic thing anyone has ever seen. Just look at that forehead.

Puke.

Rips people off.

Brags about banging hookers since hes so dumb and ugly no one will have sex with him without payment.

Stalks playgrounds and posts himself doing so online.

Degrades women because they find him disgusting.

Gets banned from one forum for bragging about forcing a 15 year old boy to let him blow him and another for bragging about baiting a 12 year old girl with candy and raping her.

Brags about spraining his cats neck.

When my band gets successful I'll play a gig near his hone and I'll close with a song about him and all his victims, then we'll all head over his house drunk to see what he feels like doing to answer for all his disgusting behavior in person. Well make sure the childrens parents and the cat's mother are included.

If Plommer wants to accuse IAG of two felonies fictitiously then I can say anything I want about him.

Also? Nice face, nice ass, nice tits, nice belly, nice personality.

Someone please pour acid in this scumbag's eyes. Thank you.

Nice thread fatass.

Last edited:
Steve, enjoy the soup kitchen pal. Make a video of the garbage haul too. Video shout outs.

So Steve let’s go directly to the source. Are you able to shower at the Planet Fitness gyms while living on the street or not pal ? We had a debate earlier in this thread on how clean or how not so clean your ass might be when you’re “assed out” living on the street.

I said in plane English upon returning that I have a roof over my head now.

Once again you prove that you are the dumbest thing we've seen here or anywhere else by not understanding plain English.

But now since you asked me a question, albeit a truly retarded one (aka plommer style) I have one for you.

Nice hit on that sizable bet last night.

Now that you certainly have the money to do so, are you going to do the right thing for once in your pathetic fugly lardass life and pay back the people here that you owe money to?

So you paying back the people you know here or not?

You did win that bet last night and they certainly deserve it.

Do you not agree with that?

We need explanations. This is a forum of people that respect eachother and if you beg people for money and don't pay back especially while displaying that you have it now you dont respect us, so as a result, just like every other forum that exists of which you are banned from on multiple user names on all

No one will respect you.

Fatass Plom be all like " I ripped you off butt so demand respect!"

Makes no sense.

Cannot wait to meet "him".

Last edited:
Did you guys know that he cried to IAG that he didn't understand why I don't respect him?

Now THAT shit is funny.

Rated R for RETARDED.

His tits are rated "ew".

Nice bet. Sharp.

Now you can let us all know when your debts here are paid off, and the people you owe can verify.
This will happen as soon as you are employed in the security business and not living in a shelter.

Let us know.

This will happen as soon as you are employed in the security business and not living in a shelter.

Let us know.
I know what you are going for here (well done and all), but even if Stevie only had a 1 in 1000 shot at sobering up and earning gainful employment, those are still substantially better odds than the true zero of you paying your debts.

Reactions: IAG