State of Emergency

• Start date
  • Replies 147 Comments
  • Views 7,299 Views
A state of emergency and liberal city governments what to Defund the Police! :clueless:
1591388691380.png

1591388881263.png

look at their faces mister monkey, newly minted 18-22 years old

look at their faces mister monkey, newly minted 18-22 years old

:laugh: And their white too! Wait till they enter the real world of no scratch, go scratch! :yes:

Remember, when you ABOLISH THE POLICE, from that day forward................everyone is the police. You all sure you want to live in a country where everyone is the police?

I have no idea why I'm posting at 2AM

I'm more worried they're gonna use this to crack down on the public harder. I already saw a disgusting display of theater from a couple of black senators, obviously paid off by the prison lobby to push something called "anti-lynching legislation". :dunno: It doesn't strike them odd at all, to push for more criminalization, as a way to fight criminal system abuses. :facepalm

btw, this Kamala character has already been accused of refusing to release prisoners, arguing that such a move would hurt the cheap labor industry. Somehow that seems closer to her true interests

I'm also worried that if you take as a whole the way the neo-liberal wing has been acting the last few years, they seem to be very desperate.
If you consider the outrageous stuff from the Russiagate, to the impeachment, to the push for indefinite lockdowns, and now reluctance to oppose the riots, :thinking: it's almost like they are trying to destroy the country.

Remember, when you ABOLISH THE POLICE, from that day forward................everyone is the police. You all sure you want to live in a country where everyone is the police?

I have no idea why I'm posting at 2AM

I think policing just needs to be redesigned, and a lot more mental health experts need to be involved in responding to 911 calls.

My schizophrenic neighbor for example, she gets the cops called on her about once a year. But the cops are largely unable to do anything until they can get a doctor or mental health professional to come and talk to her. I think ideally, cops wouldn't be involved at all.

In George Floyd's case, I'm pretty sure he's going through a panic attack when the cops show up, hence him suddenly complaining about his breathing and claustrophobia. (If you haven't seen it, it's in the NYT montage of all the phone footage they collected. He starts complaining about his breathing before the cops even try to get him in the car, then he freaks out inside the car. This is consistent with a panic attack.) A mental health professional might've caught that, and it's obviously not a cop's job to do that.

I dunno.

Many of the cops hired in the US are former soldiers and seem to be a little more aggressive than needed in some situations.

I'm referring to a clip I saw of a state trooper responding to an underage drinking party. Cop confronts a 19 yr old with a beer in his hands and orders him to put it down. The kid doesn't comply quickly enough and the cop smacks the beer out of his hands and tackles the kid and hooks the bracelets on.
Seemed like overkill. It seems to happen too often.

Santa Cruz deputy killed in 'ambush'
1591533781196.png

A Santa Cruz County sheriff's deputy died Saturday and two officers were injured in a shooting that Sheriff Jim Hart labeled "an ambush."

The deputies responded to a report of a suspicious van with guns and bomb-making materials near Ben Lomond at 1:30 p.m. They followed a van that they allegedly saw parked in a turnout.

After following the vehicle to a home in Ben Lomond, they came under attack with gunfire and improvised explosives, Hart said.

The deputy who was killed was identified as Sgt. Damon Gutzwiller. He was 38 years old, married, the father of one child and expecting the birth of another, Hart said. He'd worked for the sheriff's office since 2006.

RIP and TY! :usa:

These two only reside 73 and 62 miles respectively from Santa Cruz! Maybe they will send their condolences, maybe not! :dunno:
1591534503080.png

1591534583393.png

Matty, didn't see this but VERY poor judgement by whoever at Fox let this get broadcasted! IMO just randomly had same results! Trying to get additional innocent blacks killed is what I would say if on the left and they have every right to do so? :yes:

Montreal (that nondescript brown building is my alma mater)
FB_IMG_1591632551983.jpg