Something that is deeply troubling to me - American late 20 somethings and gambling

• Start date
  • Replies 76 Comments
  • Views 6,233 Views
Blittayyyy!!! Ponies tomorrow? Let me know if you can work it into the schedule.

why don't you guys take Casper whit you. He likes the ponies

CASPAAYYYYY!!! CALLLAYYYYY!!!! NIGMAYYYYYY!!!

Anyone?

I've got a few days I have been trying to burn off, with this glorious weather. Lessdoit!!

I've got a few days I have been trying to burn off, with this glorious weather. Lessdoit!!

Word. I got a collegue from my last project who is gonna join... He's never been to bet the ponies so hopefully we can make him into a degen convert... Ima head out there on the A train leaving around 11:30? Just let me know if you wanna come here first or just meet at the finish line.

Word. I got a collegue from my last project who is gonna join... He's never been to bet the ponies so hopefully we can make him into a degen convert... Ima head out there on the A train leaving around 11:30? Just let me know if you wanna come here first or just meet at the finish line.

I meant to say a few sick days. Sounds good. I'll meet you at A. Which one?

Jay St./Burough Hall. I'll bring the domestics...

Prob try to make in out to Belmont Park for today's ninth race. A very special filly is running as the ML favorite (prob won't go off as such since it looks like it will come off the turf). Hope my work schedule will allow it.

Yep. English Soul wins by 14 1/4 lengths in the slop. She's something special. Lucky to be a part of it.

Don't agree with the move but she's entered into a 100k stakes race, the 3rd @ Belmont on 10/29.

One win later, a 100k state bred stakes, today's 8th @ aqueduct.

Boner, do you wager on horses online? I highly recommend www.bataviabets.com their rebate is far and away better than any other (legal) site out there.