So I have this music project I've been working on

• Start date
  • Replies 425 Comments
  • Views 21,055 Views
Paint was very bad. Clear coat gone. I never liked the color. But mostly as is the Russian saying goes: looking for adventure on your own ass.

Do you like how your vehicle looks now? I want to see.
that's should be gamelives new slogan!

yes I like it for now. The question is how I'll like it after it dries and if it starts peeling. :yikes:

Well if you like then, then kudos.

plan is to paint top half of car and leave it two tone. The green on top is very bad, although its hard to tell from here :grin:

20141003_152510.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh hey, that's nifty. I like the color you chose.

ooooo and look at those seat covers! pimpin' yo!

ooooo and look at those seat covers! pimpin' yo!

Its a tradition. Whenever I buy a car 1st thing is to go to flea market in search of genuine imitation leopard skins. This last time (about 3 years ago) the pickings were very slim and I was pretty unhappy with the quality of my skins. Had to replace one as you can see. :grin:

Maybe if I get this painted passably I'll reward myself with quality skins from internet. All traditions come to an end :sad:

Red neck Reno

Its a tradition. Whenever I buy a car 1st thing is to go to flea market in search of genuine imitation leopard skins. This last time (about 3 years ago) the pickings were very slim and I was pretty unhappy with the quality of my skins. Had to replace one as you can see. :grin:

Maybe if I get this painted passably I'll reward myself with quality skins from internet. All traditions come to an end :sad:

Traditions mustn't end! Does it feel like real skin/fur? or just fabric?

It's like being snuggled by a real imitation leopard.

Weak link. I guess there has to be a weak link and I wish there wasn't a weak link but ----> weak link.

what happened?

how many hours a day did you work?

Variable as hell. Working a full-time job, there is sometimes limited or zero time in the evenings. But usually there is an hour anyway. Weekends are different/better. I also had a period of unemployment where there was more time on a daily basis. But then I took some extended breaks sometimes, including one of ~4 months (??) at one point.