Smileys

• Start date
  • Replies 72 Comments
  • Views 5,269 Views
Would Mr. X be able to work on his baseball machine if your mother was in the next room screaming all day. Keep in mind that this is a 2 bedroom apartment, there is no where else for me to go.

Wait. I thought you moved? No?

I'm so sorry. If you would like I will come to Columbia and put the smack down on her with my intimidating demeanor and broken Spanish. I know you probably are in a position that makes it hard for you to do that. Although, after this visit with my family it really brought home the point that just because someone is family doesn't give them the right to be abusive and irresponsible.

I guess I never really got a clear picture of why you are supporting everyone and why Suegra Gloria is living with you in the first place. It sounds awful.

Does "Suegra" mean "bitchface" in Spanish?

Can I get an answer to BOTH of my questions?

You're smiley is still there.

:wallytrainwreck:

And I've no idea what the wave scrolling thing is; more explanation or a video is required.

P-Roid, ever had an Adobe file open and tried to scroll? It does scroll but not fluid, kind of wavey or maybe a little jumpy, that's what GameLive is doing rightnow. It did it the other day as well. I currently have several other windows open and they scroll just fine so it's not like there is some glitch with the computers or internet.

Wally - by wave, do you mean that the page takes a little while to scroll and when it does it refreshes gradually, in a vertical motion? Is the problem worse when a thread contains one or multiple Youtube videos? If so you might wanna check out McBaseball's guide to cleaning up your computer and boosting its performance.

RJ, it's normally fluid. Only today and Saturday did I experience this problem. I've shut it down, re-booted, everything.

Wally - by wave, do you mean that the page takes a little while to scroll and when it does it refreshes gradually, in a vertical motion? Is the problem worse when a thread contains one or multiple Youtube videos? If so you might wanna check out McBaseball's guide to cleaning up your computer and boosting its performance.

Matty, it's only GameLive. SBR, CappersMall, all other web-pages I have open scroll normal. Also it doesn't matter the number of post or even if there is a video.

Matty, it's only GameLive. SBR, CappersMall, all other web-pages I have open scroll normal. Also it doesn't matter the number of post or even if there is a video.

I went to CappersMall and it does the same thing I think you were meaning. What do you actually mean by scrolling? You mean the scroll wheel on a mouse? I'm using a laptop with no scroll wheel mouse so maybe that's why I'm not getting it.

Ok. Then I don't understand the wave thing.

Friggin edit time has expired. I gotta start proofing better.

Matty's quote should read GameLive is forcing optical drug effects on me.

No worries Wally. IMO your first version is better.

Ok. Then I don't understand the wave thing.

Matt Rain. Hellllloooooo?????

First Black Jesus and now this. I swear, no wonder Wal has been crushing you all over the place.

Apologies Mrs. X. I am smart on many levels but I do not have a Mr.X size brain.