Shanty!

• Start date
  • Replies 66 Comments
  • Views 7,476 Views
I think he means Cougar didn't give him any points.
you are right at time of trouble he sai dhe keep 1000 oe 1500 points to play with,in future contact me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he is my firend .

LMAO.jpg

Shanty who do you have points loans with?

fat ass thelock,and jacey 125 each paid 6 to thelock,lend 00 to ace of spades and 113 to climbsomerocks,ace of spades paid back me some points and climbsomerocks NIL,it seems i have over 200 points entangles with these two guys if they payback me i send to those lock ass and jacey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
williams22 seems stiff guy there.

Bread, I am offended. They really are legit. What a crock of shit.

fat ass thelock,and jacey 125 each paid 6 to thelock,lend 00 to ace of spades and 113 to climbsomerocks,ace of spades paid back me some points and climbsomerocks NIL,it seems i have over 200 points entangles with these two guys if they payback me i send to those lock ass and jacey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
williams22 seems stiff guy there.

So you are being stiffed and are also stiffing :clueless:

nah just stiffing. it's shanty

Shanty have you been hitting you big moneyline underdogs still??

Shanty I never stiffed you. You asked for 140 points, I had 500. You asked on college basketball Saturday I do believe and a lot of times I will put most or all of my points in play. I have never had 1500 points. At one time I had 1300 but I lost almost all of them down to 50, then dug myself out of the hole very recently. It wasn't personal buddy. When I have more points I will be more likely to loan them. That's all brother.

Also, it appears you have a lot of loans out with many posters. Also I think someone has you on slow pay.

Who has you on slow pay? And what constitutes slow pay?

CougarBait stop being a STIFF!! Give Shanty some points NOW!!!

:moped:

Bread do you and I think the word STIFF means the same thing?

I think no.

Shanty has too many loans out. Bad investment.

Shanty I never stiffed you. You asked for 140 points, I had 500. You asked on college basketball Saturday I do believe and a lot of times I will put most or all of my points in play. I have never had 1500 points. At one time I had 1300 but I lost almost all of them down to 50, then dug myself out of the hole very recently. It wasn't personal buddy. When I have more points I will be more likely to loan them. That's all brother.

Also, it appears you have a lot of loans out with many posters. Also I think someone has you on slow pay.

Who has you on slow pay? And what constitutes slow pay?

climbsonerocks not paid a single point from last almost a month,although he have 35 something points yesterdya and more points today,ace of spades paid some points,i gave him 200 and climbsomerocks 113 points without interest,in return i going to be a superstiff at sbr.