Sexual Harrassment

• Start date
  • Replies 124 Comments
  • Views 11,569 Views
Go on Reno, tell me there is a grain of truth in everything I've posted.

No don't. I already know it.

You fucked up at work by being a sexist.
Its not wrong to be a sexist.

Now you have to get with 2016 and speak to women as your equals.

Yes Casper, play along and speak to women as they are your equals as mandated by laws governing the workplace.

We all know you don't consider them equal and can't fault you for that. They are not your equal. If they truly were equal to men then they wouldn't require having the bar lowered for them so they could pass the same tests men are required to for certain professions.

Women should get respect from men the same way men do, by earning it.

Men keep falling for the shit over and over and giving women things because they demand them, not because of merit.

Women are not equal to men. They are better at some things but far worse in others.

I'm done here.

Surrender noted.

Too bad but not unexpected. When the going gets tough, women quit.

It's obviously incredibly hard for a woman, as you stated. I had no idea just how hard.
Yes its so hard as a woman to have men falling over themselves to do things for you to make your life easier. Just horrible.

I really would have liked to hear what you had to say to support your position on the claims you made.

Plommer is very wise and progressive.

Basically Canada's version of Steve Jobs.

She's only gonna treat you bad Plommy

I can handle it.

Teela is a pussycat.

Now if she starts posting feminist bullshit propaganda I may feel differently.

Teela is one of the good broads, like IAG and Gina.

Plommy made some valid points.

Do I think "Honey bunny" is a ridiculous name to call a co-worker? Absolutely. However, the co-worker should have said something to Casper as opposed to making it strictly a management issue.

Sexism can be very subjective in this case. In order for it to truly fall under the umbrella of sexism, it would need to have been used in a condescending term in order to belittle the recipient or to foster the stereotype that women are lesser. While Casper may not have made the comment to belittle the woman (or foster a stereotypical female role), it was possibly her perception that he did. Regardless, she should have addressed it with him.

^^ I've been victim to so much of this ^^

Yeah women are victims whenever things don't go as they like.

Women seem to claim victimhood regularly.

Men are at the top of corporations because they earned it. No one said to them "hey pal, you're a dude so you get to run the show" no, they worked hard and were ambitious and put in the time. You think that if a woman was as determined and capable of outperforming a man and more of an asset that she would not be given the job?

That would be illogical. The best person should get the job. Sex matters not.

Almost everything ever invented that has improved our standard of living was invented and built by men.

Automobiles, Airplanes, computers, the internet, space travel, medicines, tools, homes, womens makeup, etc etc etc.

Everything we use to make our lives better was a creation of some man somewhere.

Women have had equal opportunity for some time now. What have they given us? What have they invented or built, besides debt?

Broads are always complaining about having it so tough. If it weren't for men we would still be living in caves and we would be dragging females by the hair back to our caves to rape them.

Oh you were catcalled on the street? poor thing, that must be awful.

Fucking men have it so easy they are shipped off to die for their countries.

Oh you need protection? Men step up.

Yeah women have it rough. Without men to do things for them women can't survive.

Don't believe me? Ok so the power gets cut after a thunderstorm and lines need to be restored. Are women responsible for getting the power back on? What about when their cars need repairs?

Men are taken for granted, men sacrifice not women. But women have it tough.

Give me a fucking break.

it's not because it's sexual, it's because it's SEXIST!!!!!

No woman would call a guy "sweetie" or "honey" at the office, so you shouldn't call a woman ANY thing that would be so demeaning in the work place. If I had been the woman you called "honey" I would have flat out schooled your ass right then and there.

Let's be fair here. He doesn't work in an office. He works in a bar. You really think female's get lesser tips bartending?

Let's be fair here. He doesn't work in an office. He works in a bar. You really think female's get lesser tips bartending?

Women are professional victims. Poor things are always given the shitty end of the stick.

When a woman believes another woman has been wronged by men its like the entire gender has been wronged and they rally around it.

cbrown don't you dare use logic, pal.

The Ghomeshi trial was a great example. These witnesses (all women) conspired and were proven to have lied and fabricated their stories but they had more support than the man on trial. An innocent man that could have been sent to prison based on the lies of his false accusers.

check the fking email you sent me last week.

think about it or die