Sexual Harrassment

• Start date
  • Replies 124 Comments
  • Views 11,566 Views
LOL @ Plommer being a red-piller. Didn't see that coming.

Read up on Plato's Allegory of the Cave. As a Redpill guy I feel like the man who left the cave and discovered the truth of reality.

I come back in to try and convince the bluepillers stuck in the back of the cave that their entire worldview is wrong.

I've had a completely real experience that helps me understand my life in intuitive and comfortable terms.

What the cave people see as free willed people moving as if making decisions are only projected shadows of genetics and biological urges influencing their behaviour.

The bluepillers hate and vilify me. They tell me I know nothing and am crazy.

But they haven't seen what I've seen, and I understand exactly how they think and behave, considering I grew up in the cave myself.

I understand why they think how they think, I don't blame them for it.

Maybe they will one day leave the cave, and they too will realise the hopelessness of the cave people.

Bluepillers are cave dwellers who haven't gone outside yet. The sun might be harsh and burn the skin but the freedom of truth is vastly greater than learning from shadows on cave walls.

It's not just women that prefer attractive men. Men prefer attractive women.
Agreed but as young men we are told by women all the qualities that they look for and are important to them and never mention physical attraction, they claim that when men do it they are being shallow. We believed that shit.
Be funny, be nice, intelligence is sexy etc.

women do not list physical attractiveness as a bona fide requirement for attraction because they don't see unattractive men.

It is enough to use the noun "men" alone to represent the pool of realistically possible mates, where what is meant is "men meeting some minimum level of physical attractiveness."

Men don't think this way.

Therefore, when we hear a litany of preferences (nice, intelligent, funny), we construe those - at some level - to be the "entrance requirements." In reality, they are the fine discriminators.

Last edited:
The whole submission thing...not sure how you're defining submit. I wouldn't want someone to be submissive to me, but I also am not the type of person to submit either. Are there times I let my partner get his way because I just don't feel like arguing? Sure. However, I think we have a very unconventional relationship in which we're both very independent and do our own thing. We only come together for parenting purposes. Dysfunctional? Probably.

Submission is most important in sexual scenarios. Men lead. Women are more comfortable when their man initiates and takes control.

I also believe its unnatural for a woman to lead, be the aggressor or dominant in a relationship.

If a woman is with a man and she has to lead she will resent it.

Women want to feel protected, how can they feel protected when their mate displays weakness by asking her to lead?

In nature the weaker submits to the stronger. Men are stronger.
Women pretend they are equal to men. Women have convinced some men that we are equal. We are not equal. It all boils down to physical strength. "Lions do not submit to lionesses".

A man that weighs 140lbs and is 5'4 in height would not think he was equal to a man 6'2 225lbs.
No, the smaller man knows where he ranks in the pecking order.

Last edited:
Go to sleep.

I got a bird in a tree outside my window that chirps incessantly all day every fucking day from 4:45AM until 9Pm. I'm gonna have to kill the fucker, driving me nuts.

Its 10X louder in real life
[video=youtube_share;uX-OtU-ABj8]https://youtu.be/uX-OtU-ABj8[/video]

Last edited:
plom wouldn't be an idiot and marry a prostitute

no veo manera de conestar.

pues k soy idiotta claro, vi esto deste principio. si quieres buscar solucion me advisasas, tengo el codiogo

no veo manera de conestar.

pues k soy idiotta claro, vi esto deste principio. si quieres buscar solucion me advisasas, tengo el codiogo

Translation:

I do not see how conestar .

I k because I clear idiotta , deste saw this principle . if you want to find solution advisasas me , I have the codiogo

Translation:

I do not see how conestar .

I k because I clear idiotta , deste saw this principle . if you want to find solution advisasas me , I have the codiogo
What is a cone star?

No clue, just put it in Google Translate and that's what came out.

Conestar does sound pretty cool though.

Feminism and its man-hating culture produced an anti-male, anti-masculinity sentiment in the current West. Masculinity is literally "toxic", men are rapists, only men commit domestic violence, manspread, mansplain and perpetuate "The Patriarchy!" by not letting women into STEM fields.

Feminists use the most aggressive of brainwashing tactics; every source of media today they have polluted, from kid's shows and cartoons to university courses. Even videogames are falling to their indoctrination. Heck, even budlight, a fucking beer company, got infested by feminists in their recent ad. Google, Facebook, Every single news outlet, Reddit, you name it.

This has caused significant damage to a traditional role of masculinity. Men are no longer respected for their provision and protection, and just generally, anything masculine is viewed either as toxic, harmful, negative, or belittled by saying that "women can do that too".

This damage however is detrimental to women themselves in the long run. Because women no longer respect men, they cannot be sexually attracted to them. Female hypergamy requires that her man be strong, smart, and respected. But all a woman sees around are pathetic wimps, misogynistic creepy nerds, manbabys, mansplainers and abusers. Women now earn more university degrees than men, and this is seen as an achievement of feminism, but nobody thinks of the men.

So as a reaction to this blow that feminist society has landed on men, appears TRP, with its ultramasculine ideas and principles. I actually think women should not be rejecting the red pill, they should be embracing it, unless they want all men to become feminine twig-boy doormat types, horrid misogynistic neckbeard types, or the ever so favorite NiceGuys

Plommer, if you would please give us at least 50% plommer-written content, that'd be great. For reference, you're running at about 5% right now.

We miss you.