Sea World Employee Killed by Killer Whale in Front of Audience!!

• Start date
  • Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 3,840 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
Can't wait for the When Animals Attack footage!! And why does the last line make me laugh?? Was it really necessary to throw that in there?? Or was it just to humor me?

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/F/FL_SEAWORLD_DEATH_FLOL-?SITE=FLPET&SECTION=HOME

Orlando SeaWorld worker killed by whale
Advertisement

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- An employee at SeaWorld Orlando has died after being attacked by a killer whale.

Orange County Fire Rescue spokesman John Mulhall says paramedics were called Wednesday afternoon to the Shamu Stadium at the theme park resort where they found a worker who could not be revived.

Park guest Victoria Biniak told WKMG-TV that the trainer had just finished explaining to the audience the show they were about to see.

Biniak told the station the whale suddenly came up from the water, grabbed the trainer around the waist and "thrashed her all around" to the point the trainer's shoe fell off. :lmao:

The guests were evacuate and the park was closed.

Guess she should've trained Friend Whales instead.

And there you have the worst joke I've ever told. Let's relish that for just a moment, shall we?

Why are people so surprised when animals like this kill people?

Never own a pet that can take you!!!

The funny thing is the killer whale is a dolphin and she killed a human instead of a whale. How stupid do you have to be to be around an animal named killer? If your neighbor is called Killer Jim will you go to his house without a gun?

The funny thing is the killer whale is a dolphin and she killed a human instead of a whale. How stupid do you have to be to be around an animal named killer? If your neighbor is called Killer Jim will you go to his house without a gun?

lol.

pavy's joke :thumbup:

bread's joke :thumbsdown:

In other news...

A jumping bean jumped today.

A flying squirrel flew today.

A horny toad got laid today.

FUCKING BETTER JUROR!??!? dick.

I sure as heck would not got to Buzzy's house without a gun and a large knife.

Maybe a tazer and Mace too.

pretty crazy. apparently this same whale was involved in 2 other deaths.

i think i may know someone related to this trainer as well. currently trying to find out.

Yeah, I just heard that too. Another female trainer in 1992. And a guy who snuck into the park was found dead in his tank.

This is a case for Criminal Minds

Reed-criminal-minds-281717_800_1376.jpg

We should be thankful it wasn't a sperm whale in the tank instead, headline writers could have had a field day.

We should be thankful it wasn't a sperm whale in the tank instead, headline writers could have had a field day.

but sperm whales don't kill people they cum on them so that could never happen and its not newsworthy when a sperm whale cums on someone

why not, you know? I figured what the hell, why not

How about we stop keeping animals in captivity.

OMG is this the same whale that raped that guy who snuck in its tank and they found him floating with no pants on????