SBR Sponsor Bet Islands steals over a million dollars from players

• Start date
  • Replies 657 Comments
  • Views 69,785 Views
Shari is a stupid bitch, Shari drinks 4 boxes of wine a day, Shari is told by SBR what to post/say/email.

Some good quotes in this thread, nice work

The tactics SBR uses to silence ctitics is amazing. They obviously don't want people to hear the facts from certain posters.

After being "pardoned" and allowed to once again post last xmas I soon realized the place was nowhere near as it once was back in the "good old days" from 2006 - 2009.

The tactics SBR uses to silence ctitics is amazing. They obviously don't want people to hear the facts from certain posters.

After being "pardoned" and allowed to once again post last xmas I soon realized the place was nowhere near as it once was back in the "good old days" from 2006 - 2009.

Agreed, it's lost anything it once had. I saw some posts by Rogue Scholar the other day and to be fair he kicks them in the nuts every chance he gets, I should look them up, one was an absolute classic regarding affiliate money. The difference between me and him is he can handle the long haul, he's got that gift of being able to sit it out and distribute abuse on a weekly basis, whereas I'm like you, head down, boots on.

I have a theory about SBR i've had for about a year now, something like this: They know offshore is dying and they know once NJ get legalized sports everywhere will get it and for that reason their days are numbered, simply because without offshore they will die. Because of that, they're out to shaft as many people as they can to generate $$$$, to a point where they will side with books in disputes where it is patently obvious they are sleeping with the enemy and so on, right up to the point where they know BetIslands is going down the shitter and warn nobody.

It's fucking repulsive but it's also part of a very carefully thought out plan.

I love how Scholar kicks them in the nuts with their own feet.

Rito: The cryptic message over the street from BBD about two weeks ago....please tell me that wasn't him hinting he knew that SBRJ knew this was all going down.

Don't know. I have a hard enough time trying to understand BBD when he's not being cryptic.

Don't know. I have a hard enough time trying to understand BBD when he's not being cryptic.

Agreed. But what started as a ramble soon turned into 'I know what you're doing and it's not right.'

Have no clue if it's related but I always thought Dan had some integrity and after todays events it struck a chord.

I'm probably wrong.

What's a fair price if you were to buy people's BI balances?

I wonder if Blitty could get in touch with "jon"?

They seem to like each other.

cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharky looks fat there.

:nelson:

11720558.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amby looks like their accountant.

Check in Amby.