SBR Sponsor Bet Islands steals over a million dollars from players

• Start date
  • Replies 657 Comments
  • Views 69,997 Views
I remember back in the SSLP days when he use to flirt with Swede when she use to post at SBR, but it wasn't flirting, it was just downright creepy.
Creepy to the point that when I finally got around to connecting him to BI I was extra glad I never even considered (or needed) to post up there. It just seemed strange that he went from creepy to disappearing, to returning as 'Jon', this upstanding citizen who could be trusted with your money. Anybody who read some of his SSLP posts towards Swede maybe 5 or so years ago would never have considered sending money his way.

Common man. If you're betting for a living you need to leave the better part of your roll out there. Pulling out and redepositing is not really workable. I was never a pro but my meager bankroll once blew up near 100k and I had 25k at SIA alone. If you're betting non-stop you have to accept that your funds are at risk.

Matty common.

Moneybookers, Instadebit, Neteller. The better books offer fast and often free or at least low cost withdrawals.

Matchbook withdrawals are free, via moneybookers. No excuse to keep a large balance in a book when you can and should keep it in an ewallet.

Of course our friends in the land of the free and home of the scammer will have problems doing this.

Matty common.

Moneybookers, Instadebit, Neteller. The better books offer fast and often free or at least low cost withdrawals.

Matchbook withdrawals are free, via moneybookers. No excuse to keep a large balance in a book when you can and should keep it in an ewallet.

Of course our friends in the land of the free and home of the scammer will have problems doing this.

BI didn't offer MB, which is actually probably the only reason I didn't get fked out of lots of money today.

But, people leave money in books because they are using it. I'm most people were getting most of their balance in play there every week.

BI didn't offer MB, which is actually probably the only reason I didn't get fked out of lots of money today.

But, people leave money in books because they are using it. I'm most people were getting most of their balance in play there every week.

I know, my comment was made regarding books that can and will pay via moneybookers.

5Dimes max fee for withdrawing the max via moneybookers is only $15.

At one point I really liked Youwager, until they disabled moneybookers on my account, now when they call looking for a deposit I tell them I'll deposit $1000 in 5 minutes as long as I can use moneybookers. They always seem to have an excuse as to why they won't let me use moneybookers. I no longer post up at Youwager.

Apparently my name was flagged at Youwager & Justbet, neither will allow me to use moneybookers.

I can deposit withdraw via moneybookers to a whole lot of Costa Rican books, not that I really want to though.

I have MB at youwager but can only deposit $300 per day. $600 max per week.

I have MB at youwager but can only deposit $300 per day. $600 max per week.

I can deposit to Heritage via moneybookers, max $500 and they (Heritage) charge 3% or something like that.

They don't offer moneybookers for payouts.

Instantactionsports charges $1 flat fee to withdraw and nothing to deposit.

If there was a ratings guide for body odor, Lou would be an F.

The other thing that makes me laugh is the amount of people that assume 'Jon' is busy posting his apologies. Why would he be posting when he's just run off with the loot and is now having his cock sucked in a whore house?

Dozer and Lou are 'Jon' for now and will be for as long as it takes, hoping to exonerate the SBR name from the scene of the crime.

So fucking obvious.

lol at all the threads that start with john, lou, dozer. like the three are on an even level. john has millions of dollars. dozer has an owenership stake and makes 6 figures. lou makes $11 an hour to do what he is told.

I would like to know if Justin will admit to lying about Jon's ownership of BI.

Seems like a great opportunity to ask SBR mods some tough questions regarding some of their past explanations.

It's fun to catch them in a lie. They seem to lie alot.