SBR Sponsor Bet Islands steals over a million dollars from players

• Start date
  • Replies 657 Comments
  • Views 69,283 Views
CRA is the only branch of government where you are guilty until proven innocent.

I know someone personally that was deemed to owe more than $200k in taxes because of how much money was gambled through his horseplayer account at Woodbine.

The guy was unemployed/on welfare and allowed a banned high roller to bet through his account so he could collect the weekly rebates - substantial rebates, paid in cash.

He was assessed by CRA over 6 years ago and is still battling with them.

Wow. I stand corrected... I have never heard about anyone I know having to declare their online poker income, I never thought about horse racing though. You learn something new every day.

Then go talk to them.

You think talking to a poster named Oksana at Gamelive is going to help get your cash back now?

Wait, do you even have any cash there or have you just appeared yet again when you see the name shari91 and/or oksana in threads? Just like you did when you signed up to cry about getting banned. In a forum full of banned posters who don't give a shit :lmao:

Get fukked mate.
Can't John banned me for exposing his extortion ring.

No funds at Betislands here Jon took my free 1/2 points and reduced juice within my first 3 weeks playing at BI last year and reduced my betting limits. After being put on a delayed server that moved lines on me every time I tried to make a bet (even when I attempted to bet the other side of a line that they just moved on me) I chose to take my business elsewhere. Ironically BI just contacted me 2 months ago soliciting a deposit under the promise of reinstating my deposit bonus, reduced juice, and free half points but I chose not to go through the hassle of finding out that they lied.

Get back to work Shari!! go earn that 20k salary and don't let morals get in your way.

Wow. I stand corrected... I have never heard about anyone I know having to declare their online poker income, I never thought about horse racing though. You learn something new every day.

Quincy CRA used a formula to estimate what they "believed" he earned based on his bets at the racetrack.

The guy had no verifiable income but that didn't stop the CRA. Both parties lost alot of money betting horses and now have the added bonus of owing the Canadian government.

Easier way to make 100k a year is do what I do. Read forums all day because you do 8 hrs work in 1 hr. You have to be extremely sharp.

Easier way to make 100k a year is what I do. Read forums all day because you do 8hrs work in 1 hr. You have to be extremely sharp.

:highfive:

Thanks. Newbie here. What do you mean get "set up". Move? Know someone out of state?

Get "setup" meaning you make it appear as though you reside somewhere where you can bet and get paid legally.

You can get a Canadian bank account based in US dollars and setup an address to make it look like you are a resident of Canada, with paperwork to back it up.

Then you get a secured credit card and use the statement as proof of address.

Getting a Canadian drivers license is not difficult either.

Be aware that foreigners/non Canadian citizens are issued licenses that are different than the ones issued to Canadian citizens. I would not let the Canadian Border Services Agency know my business if I were doing this.

Overall it is not very difficult, much easier if you live close to Canada, I would expect Deuce to be setup this way, Detroit is 5 minutes away from Windsor Ontario.

Last edited:
Get "setup" meaning you make it appear as though you reside somewhere where you can bet and get paid legally.

You can get a Canadian bank account based in US dollars and setup an address to make it look like you are a resident of Canada, with paperwork to back it up.

Not very difficult, much easier if you live close to Canada, I would expect Deuce to be setup this way, Detroit is 5 minutes away from Windsor Ontario.

I have a golf buddy here who is a dual citizen and travels back to Canada every other week for business who is willing to set me up an account at his resident address there and bank account. I want it more for poker than sports wagering though.

Not very difficult, much easier if you live close to Canada, I would expect Deuce to be setup this way, Detroit is 5 minutes away from Windsor Ontario.
Thanks for the response. Does this site allow PM's?

Then you get a minimum wage job as a bank teller in the US to facilitate banking between various accounts faster.

Last edited:
Rito: The cryptic message over the street from BBD about two weeks ago....please tell me that wasn't him hinting he knew that SBRJ knew this was all going down.

Get fukked mate.

I don't know who you are or what you look like but I want to fuck you.

Then you get a minimum wage job as a bank teller in the US to facilitate banking between various account faster.

lol

You haven't changed a bit Paves.

That's a compliment.

Mike:

Can you still post at SBR or have you been banned?

.I don't know who you are or what you look like but I want to fuck you.

We don't know one another but Oksana is NOT on the record saying she doesn't fok everyone she meets. Cali however is. Plommer can confirm.

We don't know one another but Oksana is NOT on the record saying she doesn't fok everyone she meets. Cali however is. Plommer can confirm.

I fear I'm far too low on the forum social pole to even be considered by either.

I live in hope.

Banned I believe, why?

Just curious as to why you haven't posted there.

The banned list at SBR is longer than the active member list.

My chances with either of those females is exactly the same percentage.

I wont say the number but I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with HERO.

Just curious as to why you haven't posted there.

The banned list at SBR is longer than the active member list.

Plom, I know this will sound absurd given that it's simply a gambling forum, but I would be repulsed to post there (unless I'm ghosting subversive shit) because having got to know how the owner operates and the methods he employs I feel cleaner for not being a part of it.

I realize that's fucking ridiculous but I don't want any part of that slimy, shitty scam operation and I have no wish to associate with the multitude of cunts that work there.