SBR Sponsor Bet Islands steals over a million dollars from players

• Start date
  • Replies 657 Comments
  • Views 68,881 Views
Moving money to and from canada is easy as can be.

There are hundreds of safe books that pay quickly to MB.

It really is durito. Also we do not get taxed on any kind of revenue from gambling... It's called freedom... Great concept.

Let's try to answer this garble.

1. I have no idea what SBR knew when but John clearly stated he and other Admin have been deceived as to the nature of what's been going down there. I also know the reactions I received when info came to light yesterday. Believe it or not.

2. Not sure what you want me to comment. Yes I wanted to see if what I was concerned about was even relevant here and if so, discuss it with ppl much more knowledgeable than I. :cheers:

3. Sorry mate. Don't live online. Maybe you should try the same.

4. And again, no need to worry about it. Like I have before, I'll keep my opinions to myself in the future. For the 90th time: LESSON LEARNED. Won't make the same mistake again, realise I shouldn't have said a word, Shari is a stupid bitch, Shari drinks 4 boxes of wine a day, Shari is told by SBR what to post/say/email. You don't like one of my employers. Maybe take it up with them.

1. You are either being deceived or trying to deceive. Doesn't matter to me.

2. a book that has over a million dollars in player funds is about to go belly up. i wonder if that would be relevant to a sports betting forum

3. lol original. you had enough time to start a vague thread and pm someone on facebook but your excuse is you dont live online? you fucking work online. you have almost 5000 posts here. come the fuck on. and im just fine living on the beach. thanks for your concern.

4. you are straw manning yourself mad. i was just explaining why i trust your posts about as far as i can piss.

Moving money to and from canada is easy as can be.

There are hundreds of safe books that pay quickly to MB.

What if you don't live in Canada. How should one move money around if based in the USA?

What if you don't live in Canada. How should one move money around if based in the USA?

How the fuck should I know? Ask one of the Yankee's how they do it...

I didnt realize real bettors put large % of their roll into play at any one time. The rules of engagement for poker are a lot different...Usually no more than 10% of your BR on any 1 ring game table and a max of 2% Br on any one tournament.

Rules of engagement are no different in poker which is why most online players multi-table. Increase volume not bet size/reduce variance.

You don't cap.

LOL. Ok. So you do use a dartboard/octopus? I have no right to continue posting in this thread; Seems like this thread should be for raking ppl over the coals..

As you were people. :hurrah:

LOL. Ok. So you do use a dartboard/octopus? I have no right to continue posting in this thread; Seems like this thread should be for raking ppl over the coals..

As you were people. :hurrah:

Betting based on numbers, lines etc. Don't need to "cap". Just scour (or have software scour) lines for you and bet them.

1. You are either being deceived or trying to deceive. Doesn't matter to me.

2. a book that has over a million dollars in player funds is about to go belly up. i wonder if that would be relevant to a sports betting forum

3. lol original. you had enough time to start a vague thread and pm someone on facebook but your excuse is you dont live online? you fucking work online. you have almost 5000 posts here. come the fuck on. and im just fine living on the beach. thanks for your concern.

4. you are straw manning yourself mad. i was just explaining why i trust your posts about as far as i can piss.

I don't even know what you're talking about. Most of these answers don't make sense to me. TWO DUMZZZZZZZ 4 ShARYYYYYY.

But yeah, go grow some balls and attack the person who took your cash. I will never have the answers you're looking for. Sorry cupcake but it wasn't me.

This is what baffles me.

Either SBR were deceived and made to look highly stupid by BetIslands, or SBR knew what they were doing and feigned ignorance.

Either way, it doesn't make SBR look good.

I don't even know what you're talking about. Most of these answers don't make sense to me. TWO DUMZZZZZZZ 4 ShARYYYYYY.

But yeah, go grow some balls and attack the person who took your cash. I will never have the answers you're looking for. Sorry cupcake but it wasn't me.
Your employer took 75% of the players money in this case.

Betislands would not have a fraction of the money that they stole if SBR did not promote them and give them a "B" rating!!!!!!!

Your employer took 75% of the players money in this case.

Betislands would not have a fraction of the money that they stole if SBR did not promote them and give them a "B" rating!!!!!!!

Then go talk to them.

You think talking to a poster named Oksana at Gamelive is going to help get your cash back now?

Wait, do you even have any cash there or have you just appeared yet again when you see the name shari91 and/or oksana in threads? Just like you did when you signed up to cry about getting banned. In a forum full of banned posters who don't give a shit :lmao:

Get fukked mate.

It really is durito. Also we do not get taxed on any kind of revenue from gambling... It's called freedom... Great concept.

That's completely false. Windfall i.e. lottery jackpots aren't taxed, everything else is. There are several cases of pro gamblers getting sued by the CRA for not paying taxes on their income.

I think we have a better chance of having Blitty get us our money, than SBR :laugh:

That's completely false. Windfall i.e. lottery jackpots aren't taxed, everything else is. There are several cases of pro gamblers getting sued by the CRA for not paying taxes on their income.

CRA is the only branch of government where you are guilty until proven innocent.

I know someone personally that was deemed to owe more than $200k in taxes because of how much money was gambled through his horseplayer account at Woodbine.

The guy was unemployed/on welfare and allowed a banned high roller to bet through his account so he could collect the weekly rebates - substantial rebates, paid in cash.

He was assessed by CRA over 6 years ago and is still battling with them.