SBR Sponsor Bet Islands steals over a million dollars from players

• Start date
  • Replies 657 Comments
  • Views 68,482 Views
What was the purpose of the thread then?

SBR is as bad as SSLP here. SBR is a glorified agent.

Guessing that the only reason John and the other US guys aren't in jail is that they're not big enough.

"jon" never owned any of these books. employees are rarely gone after though there is one ex-poker employee doing jail time so it's not unheard of.

Osky, maybe you haven't paid attention. I tend to go with something not factual or even remotely close to factual so it's CLEAR I am cracking wise. I also tend to stay with the gag long after it's old cause I'm not that original. Daft hasn't posted in months and I still call him a mall cop.

Oksana, if I post that I am posting an example of what it would be like if I were trying to be a dick then it kind of explains that I'm not actually being a dick.

Oksana, you can call me morbidly obese cause you think that and cause it's is true and I don't care. You think it so it doesn't make it any less true by being polite and not posting it.

Again though, I posted an example and I am not clever enough to get a new gag everytime I post. I will though in light of you court case do something other than kid you about drinking.

AK knew a week ago.

When a lowlife two bit scammer knows, the principal players also know.

Apparently this has been coming since the credit bust which was on October 24th.

"jon" never owned any of these books. employees are rarely gone after though there is one ex-poker employee doing jail time so it's not unheard of.

I was talking about SBR_John. His company's highly illegal as per his native country's rules.

Well she posted the other thread on December 14th. Thanks for the cryptic warning I guess with the other thread. This whole thing is so fucked. What was left of SBR's reputation is completely wiped out and I won't even recommend players being stiffed to bother asking for arbitration there now. And it's a shame shari but you've ruined your reputation everywhere because of this fiasco.

I never had a reputation mrmarket. I'm just like you. Stuff just started to click in my head and when I went back and started to piece together various posts things stood out. I came on here to see if anyone was even posted up there because stuff was starting to hit the fan on the forums at SBR. But I knew I'd rightly get doubted and/or hammered for it here so I wanted to try to make sure. So yeah, I'm sorry you feel my rep is harmed everywhere but since I've never purported to know much of anything about anything, I'm sure no one has high expectations. Like I said, lesson learned. Next time God forbid this happens again, I'll just keep what I think to myself.

I was talking about SBR_John. His company's highly illegal as per his native country's rules.

Oh yea, well he's certainly big time enough to go after. I don't know what they've never gone after forum owners. They are specifically facilating illegal gambling. But, SBR used to have a fking office in Texas and John travels freely to the USA.

I believe the points system was also illegal but nothings come of that yet either. Maybe one day though.

Sadly even if SBR had found out 2 weeks ago

so you are stating SBR didn't know 2 weeks ago?

Thought I'd be able to tell maybe one or two of you guys I thought it best to cash out so at least you were up the list because I didn't expect anyone here to be playing there really.

lot of thinking and not a lot of doing. how convenient.

In fact I did tell Plommer but he deactivated his fb account so I guess he won't get those msgs until he reactivates.

oh phew. and when you noticed his account was deactivated, and since it was such a pressing issue, you sent him a PM on here or via another avenue right? and the others? oh, nothing?

Thanks for the vote of confidence tho... I'll remember to just keep my mouth fucking shut in the future.

lol you say this like you tried to help but it just didnt work out. your yearn to help/half-assed attempt does not actually help a single fucking person but yourself to sleep at night. quit pretending otherwise. and pardon me for my lack of confidence in someone who works for scumbag criminals who deserve to be dropped at sea tied to an anchor.

The points may have been technically illegal initially because you were required to signup with an affiliate book. Once it became illegal for US residents to signup that way and they offered charitable contributions it probably became mute though.

Not even sure if SBR was getting a tax break due to the charitable contributions via the points program would be a violation. Boner would probably know more about that. The poster gets a return on his points, SBR gets a break but they provide goods (SBR merchandise) so it's probably all above board.

and pardon me for my lack of confidence in someone who works for scumbag criminals who deserve to be dropped at sea tied to an anchor.

:lmao:

The points may have been technically illegal initially because you were required to signup with an affiliate book. Once it became illegal for US residents to signup that way and they offered charitable contributions it probably became mute though.

Not even sure if SBR was getting a tax break due to the charitable contributions via the points program would be a violation. Boner would probably know more about that. The poster gets a return on his points, SBR gets a break but they provide goods (SBR merchandise) so it's probably all above board.

Then again maybe not. I forgot the points were available to everyone only Pro's were required to sign through an affiliate. Also I forgot that SBR moved out of the states so maybe there would be no tax issues to be investigated even if there was a question.

http://forum.sbrforum.com/sportsboo...tislands-close-player-funds.html#post17168920
Bill Dozer
BI lost it's financial backer

first Bill, then 'Jon':

http://forum.sbrforum.com/sportsboo...logy-all-betislands-players.html#post17171702
Jon Kreta
The financial backing pulled out

the money did not up and vanish. someone has/had it yet that aspect is being (deliberately?) completely ignored by all parties involved. shocking that we still don't get the real information from these fucking crooks.

pardon me for my lack of confidence in someone who works for scumbag criminals who deserve to be dropped at sea tied to an anchor

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I have enjoied choo's trolling at the other place :blushing:

if it wasn't for the drugs choo would have been a boring poster