SBR Sponsor Bet Islands steals over a million dollars from players

• Start date
  • Replies 657 Comments
  • Views 67,944 Views
sbr resident saint shari has been given the gag order if she wants to keep her job. Who's the stiff now shari? :punchface:

Stiff or be stiffed tis the world we live in

Patty, I think me all know where you stand on this issue! Nice to have you back though!

images

choo when are you coming back to vegas

super bowl

People were willingly sending their money to that guy.

at least hes recognizable

SoV
They only came forth and tried to clear things up after a poster blew the lid yesterday evening.

I'm pretty sure this was coming for weeks.

theres a method to sharis madness tho remember

From Plommer's post over at Peeps:

11714652.jpg

11714711.jpg

sbr resident saint shari has been given the gag order if she wants to keep her job. Who's the stiff now shari? :punchface:

Who the fuck would give me a gag order? You know the main gist now so what's the point. My fault for wanting to make sure I wasn't just spreading sky is falling stuff so I wouldn't have to listen to the likes of Wally of all people question my intentions behind the thread I made. Or worse, have guys who know a lot more about offshore than I do write me off as a bigger dumb bitch than I'm already seen as. I needed to verify what I was told but by the time I logged on today it was done.

theres a method to sharis madness tho remember

Sure was. Sadly even if SBR had found out 2 weeks ago, it would've been too late. Thought I'd be able to tell maybe one or two of you guys I thought it best to cash out so at least you were up the list because I didn't expect anyone here to be playing there really. In fact I did tell Plommer but he deactivated his fb account so I guess he won't get those msgs until he reactivates. Wouldn't have made a difference anyway in hindsight. Thanks for the vote of confidence tho... I'll remember to just keep my mouth fucking shut in the future.

Wally was curious because the thread made it sound like more was coming and then it went nowhere. So obviously what Wally was thinking was true. Your intentions good or bad were not the point, the point was to find out where the thread was supposed to be headed.

Now see if I was trying to stir the pot which I wasn't but if I was I would try and spin how you started this thread because you had a conscience and wanted to do right by your friends but then you sobered up and realized it would cause you harm with your evil scumbag employer.

The above is an example of Wally being a dick which in this case he wasn't.

Who the fuck would give me a gag order? You know the main gist now so what's the point. My fault for wanting to make sure I wasn't just spreading sky is falling stuff so I wouldn't have to listen to the likes of Wally of all people question my intentions behind the thread I made. Or worse, have guys who know a lot more about offshore than I do write me off as a bigger dumb bitch than I'm already seen as. I needed to verify what I was told but by the time I logged on today it was done.

Sure was. Sadly even if SBR had found out 2 weeks ago, it would've been too late. Thought I'd be able to tell maybe one or two of you guys I thought it best to cash out so at least you were up the list because I didn't expect anyone here to be playing there really. In fact I did tell Plommer but he deactivated his fb account so I guess he won't get those msgs until he reactivates. Wouldn't have made a difference anyway in hindsight. Thanks for the vote of confidence tho... I'll remember to just keep my mouth fucking shut in the future.

Yes letting your friends know they should cash out and not 99% of the vig paying customers would be favoritism. Not sure favoritism and business mix well. Very professional salud.

Yes letting your friends know they should cash out and not 99% of the vig paying customers would be favoritism. Not sure favoritism and business mix well. Very professional salud.

I believe this is called inside trading. Martha Stewart spend a few years in the slammer for that.

It has nothing to do about favouritism. Everything I knew had already being said on SBR at one point or another. It was just a matter of piecing it together. The majority of guys here don't post on SBR or can't even visit there. The people at SBR had stopped depositing and started to withdraw at BI when all the slowpays started coming to light.

Maybe stop trying to see the negative light in everything? Actually, I don't care if you do or don't. Lesson learned in this one.

Are you saying people knew 2 days ago that something was gonna happen with BI?

If SBR found out what?

SBR is part of the scam here. They were involved from the beginning back when they owned part of loose lines. John made a fortune of BI. Will we be expecting him to share it? Good thing he travels with bodyguards.

Wally was curious because the thread made it sound like more was coming and then it went nowhere. So obviously what Wally was thinking was true. Your intentions good or bad were not the point, the point was to find out where the thread was supposed to be headed.

Now see if I was trying to stir the pot which I wasn't but if I was I would try and spin how you started this thread because you had a conscience and wanted to do right by your friends but then you sobered up and realized it would cause you harm with your evil scumbag employer.

The above is an example of Wally being a dick which in this case he wasn't.

Why do you keep trying to make cracks like I'm drinking when I post? Do you realise I'm the sole carer of a child involved in a major court case with his father? If I even had one night where I had 3 drinks and his dad or another relative showed up for a visit randomly I would be raked over the coals. I don't call you morbidly obese and a social misfit in each of my responses to you. I'd be insulted if it wasn't absolutely hilarious but it might be time to get a new gag pal. Call me a bitch, call me dumb, call me skinny or ugly or a single mum. But at least go with something factual.

SBR is as bad as SSLP here. SBR is a glorified agent.

Guessing that the only reason John and the other US guys aren't in jail is that they're not big enough.

I still love my SBR backpack very much. Thanks guise.

SoV

Well she posted the other thread on December 14th. Thanks for the cryptic warning I guess with the other thread. This whole thing is so fucked. What was left of SBR's reputation is completely wiped out and I won't even recommend players being stiffed to bother asking for arbitration there now. And it's a shame shari but you've ruined your reputation everywhere because of this fiasco.

SoV

No. That's not what I'm saying at all. Absolutely 100% not in the least.

Well she posted the other thread on December 14th. Thanks for the cryptic warning I guess with the other thread. This whole thing is so fucked. What was left of SBR's reputation is completely wiped out and I won't even recommend players being stiffed to bother asking for arbitration there now. And it's a shame shari but you've ruined your reputation everywhere because of this fiasco.

Cryptic warning? So SBR and it's staff knew what was gonna happen, yet decided to ignore the issue and throw the players under the bus then choose to play the role of the mislead sheep.

:lmao: