Running bad

• Start date
  • Replies 76 Comments
  • Views 5,509 Views
you ever gone 2-10-2 on soccer bets all which were scalpable against pinny's close

What a sorry bunch of whiners.

You're living the dream. Suck it up and at least pretend to be enjoying yourselves.

I swear to God, if Mudcat waltzes in here and starts waxing philosophical about the existential loneliness of being a Canadian professional gambler I'm going to completely lose it.

Mr.X's first controversial post ever?

popcornic3ba6.gif
[/url][/IMG]

Nah. He's just ribbing.

First you bitch about losing $100 in two days, then you try to destroy my forum outrage action. Watch it, FOcker.

LOL. Sorry, buddy.

It's okay. Just remember what time you have to get up in the morning. Never. And you're young and healthy. At least I think you're healthy. How's your scrotum? I never followed up on that thread. If you're still having scrotum pain I can forgive some of the bitching.

MrX
What a sorry bunch of whiners.

You're living the dream. Suck it up and at least pretend to be enjoying yourselves.

I swear to God, if Mudcat waltzes in here and starts waxing philosophical about the existential loneliness of being a Canadian professional gambler I'm going to completely lose it.

LOL I think this is the Post of the Year here so far.

professional gambling is still working.

stop bitching and go back to work :moped:

This.

I've been thinking of moving back to the USA and getting a real job, but that would probably mean like a 70% cut in income, and that's just not going work. Not that I could even get a job I wouldn't think.

wait a minute. Remember American women?:surrender:

You live in a modern city with tropical weather, exotic, beautiful and not insane women. You've made 6 figures sitting basically on your ass. You want to come here and work?:old: You better find a better reason to come here.

MrX
It's okay. Just remember what time you have to get up in the morning. Never. And you're young and healthy. At least I think you're healthy. How's your scrotum? I never followed up on that thread. If you're still having scrotum pain I can forgive some of the bitching.

The scrotum is doing better. It appreciates your concern.

This is why we need to start a petition for more Mr. X. :clap:

and not insane women. .

No. Lol. I just spit out my coffee. Colombianas are many things, but NOT insane is most certainly not among them. They are all fucking nuts.

Apparently I had no idea what running bad was until this month.

Durito! Don't lose the baby formula funds!!!

Thankfully breast milk is free.

Baby is gonna have to use less diapers though.

This is ridiculous, like let's give back my profits for the year in 10 days.