Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
-1% for the year.

I really don't like gambling sometimes.

still 9.5 months to go

just meditate on 2009 results

baby steps baby steps baby steps

sweet, i had slovakia woman +2.5 and under 6. 1-1 after 2 periods and both lose.

sweet, i had slovakia woman +2.5 and under 6. 1-1 after 2 periods and both lose.

Ouch.

4 goals by Switzerland in the last 9 1/2 minutes. That is just brutal.

I had NC State +6. Up 10 at half. Up 6 with 9:30 to go. They score 4 points in 8.5 minutes and lose by 9. Between that and Mississipi St. yesterday, I lost $11k. I went 24-8 the last two days and I'm down $100. LOL. Sometimes I hate Kelly. Other times I think about all of the other shit I want to accomplish. I really don't know how long I wanna do this.

I'm greatful I ran good until superbowl. I'm up a bit for this month but the pace has really slowed i'm running between even and 2K up. That really isn't anything since my solid NBA plays are 1K each. Last year I did 3x my roll increase. Don't expect that this year.

I had NC State +6. Up 10 at half. Up 6 with 9:30 to go. They score 4 points in 8.5 minutes and lose by 9. Between that and Mississipi St. yesterday, I lost $11k. I went 24-8 the last two days and I'm down $100. LOL. Sometimes I hate Kelly. Other times I think about all of the other shit I want to accomplish. I really don't know how long I wanna do this.

I actually was on Maryland..I had chalked that one up as a loss. I look at the scores this morning and see that they had some insane last 8 minutes of the game....

Yikes. Ugly ways to lose large.

I had NC State +5

I really don't know how long I wanna do this.

I think that about growing pot all the time, but it's so hard to find something that would give me the same amount of schedule flexibility for the income. We all need to pool our resources and take a multi-pronged approach to wealth-building. With no limit on the amount of pot I can sell this year, we should just go balls to the wall and grow a couple hundred pounds and use the half mil in sales to launch a proper company which would provide a truly passive income. I just can't grow that much pot by myself is all.

I but it's so hard to find something that would give me the same amount of schedule flexibility for the income.

This.

I've been thinking of moving back to the USA and getting a real job, but that would probably mean like a 70% cut in income, and that's just not going work. Not that I could even get a job I wouldn't think.

I think that about growing pot all the time, but it's so hard to find something that would give me the same amount of schedule flexibility for the income. We all need to pool our resources and take a multi-pronged approach to wealth-building. With no limit on the amount of pot I can sell this year, we should just go balls to the wall and grow a couple hundred pounds and use the half mil in sales to launch a proper company which would provide a truly passive income. I just can't grow that much pot by myself is all.

some us dont live in the great country of California....

I'd be happy if my phone would start ringing again with some jobs coming in.
this is a make or break yr for me
My nest egg has started to crack,
I'd hate to have to be an employee again

This.

I've been thinking of moving back to the USA and getting a real job, but that would probably mean like a 70% cut in income, and that's just not going work. Not that I could even get a job I wouldn't think.

If you're talking about a felony conviction, I know what you mean. I haven't even considered being an employee for many years, but the last time I entertained the thought I found that my criminal history pretty much wipes out my college degree and other professional accomplishments. There are simply too many squeaky clean people out there looking for work for an ex-felon to snag one without knowing the person who's do the hiring. Plus, I haven't punched a timeclock in almost 7 years, that's a red flag to any potential employer that I haven't taken orders in a very long time. I hate authority...

If you're talking about a felony conviction, I know what you mean. I haven't even considered being an employee for many years, but the last time I entertained the thought I found that my criminal history pretty much wipes out my college degree and other professional accomplishments. There are simply too many squeaky clean people out there looking for work for an ex-felon to snag one without knowing the person who's do the hiring. Plus, I haven't punched a timeclock in almost 7 years, that's a red flag to any potential employer that I haven't taken orders in a very long time. I hate authority...

No, I just have no professional experience other than one year after college when I quit because I was making 2x working 1/4 of the hours gambling online. I'm not sure what kind of jobs a 30year old with a shitty degree no experience, and a 4 year gap living in Colombia would even be able to get. And yes, I hate authority too so that kind rules out working for most people.

Well, I have to tell you, it's somewhat comforting to know that we share very similar plights. I have a great many friends that I treasure, but none of them have taken a path in life similar to mine, so having people to relate to is a real comfort to me.

Show me the biz and I move to Cali.