• Replies 187 Comments
  • Views 11,281 Views

Mrs. X

seven of ten
Since
Mar 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
I am for sure going to be at the Detroit show. I'm still going back and forth on Toronto. Mr. X has not confirmed yet.

Tickets go on sale for the Detroit show Friday September 17th 10 am ET. It's at Saint Andrews Hall, which is a pretty big venue. Some of the other shows that have sold out, I think have been at smaller clubs. The venue is a converted church that's been around since the 80's. It has 1000 person general admission capacity. I've been to many shows there, and I may be biased, but it's a great place to see a concert.

The Toronto show is Sunday the 24th at Phoenix Concert Theatre. I don't have first hand info on the venue, maybe some of you Canidanites can chime in.

We're on the road to a music festival in Kansas. I just installed the proper software on this crap "punishment computer" so I'll be power posting for the next few hours at least. We've been stopped in our tracks by a tornado and are waiting for the radio and wise truckers to tell us it's all clear to drive.

ooh, interesting tornado. Did you leave late?

I am on the road too kind of ... and lost sort of - not surevwhat that has to do with this thread though

Tornados.jpg

I really, really want to go. Bread was too wasted Sunday and too tired Monday night to talk about it. I had a fucking FUCKY day at work today, so I didn't want to talk to anyone when I came home. We will discuss tomorrow for sure and let you know about Detroit. I'd really like to do it, but we have soooooo many things coming up over the next six months.

BBL

It's just a tornado, i'm lost where they like to shoot people that dont belong

You just made Mr. X turn down the up to the minute tornado coverage and laugh out loud.

I'll do a little prayer for you Durito.

We tried to take video, but it's just too dark. Our phones just aren't up to it. Really amazing lightning. This storm system is heading straight for Winfield Bluegrass Festival, right where we're going.

lets all do little prayers for the Xes and durito

damn, if they die that's like 3/4 of our colorado crew :fok:

It seems that Denver gets hit with some major shit. Weird snowstorms in May, tornados, wild fires in the summer. WTF, mayne?

We seriously need to build a commune in the middle of the country. Bread and I are on board. After the day I had today, I am so ready to GTFO out of Florida.