Robyn, does this mean I'm about to get a job offer, or not necessarily?

• Start date
  • Replies 214 Comments
  • Views 22,293 Views
Just Drug, physical abilities test, and background. Passed background n physical abilities. Did drug test today which isn't a issue. Said they'd get results in 5-7 days and contact me with the next steps after that...

They outsource the drug test and probably test for a bunch of stuff. Was it urine or hair follicle? Did they run a credit check?

They outsource the drug test and probably test for a bunch of stuff. Was it urine or hair follicle? Did they run a credit check?

credit check yes, drug test was at there facility(was urine) but yes it got outsourced...

credit check yes, drug test was at there facility(was urine) but yes it got outsourced...

Wait...they gave you the drug test at their facility and then outsourced the results? That's not a good sign at all. If they do it on-site, that means they don't want to pay big bucks to send prospective employees to a clinic. When a result comes up positive or questionable, they have to send it out for further results.

Timer............have you been doing some drugs lately?

Timer, are you on any prescription drugs? Those tests pick up practically everything.

Timer, you are on Adderall, aren't you.

Timer, are you on any prescription drugs? Those tests pick up practically everything.

No They told me they would fed ex it to a actual clinic before i did the drug test silly,

Put the urine str8 in a packing slip after i gave it to her,

I know how drug tests work ive done 4 of em in my life i have nothing to worry about. And no i dont take any meds.

Well, it is PepsiCo, after all. They probably have their own PepsiCo urine testing division. You are big time, Timer.

Well, it is PepsiCo, after all. They probably have their own PepsiCo urine testing division. You are big time, Timer.

They said they were actually sending it to John hopkins or some medical group. which makes no sense to me. Why cudnt i just go there to take the test. Dosent it cost them more to ship and then await results?

They said they were actually sending it to John hopkins or some medical group. which makes no sense to me. Why cudnt i just go there to take the test. Dosent it cost them more to ship and then await results?

Yes, it does. But they probably need to be sure to prevent any potential lawsuits, should you be denied employment based on a drug screening. People sue for anything and everything these days.

Yes, it does. But they probably need to be sure to prevent any potential lawsuits, should you be denied employment based on a drug screening. People sue for anything and everything these days.

So what do you do for work?

holy crap. I would find all that shit extremely demeaning. Just to get a stinking job you have to get urine tests and credit checks? Treat people like fucking farm animals. wow!

holy crap. I would find all that shit extremely demeaning. Just to get a stinking job you have to get urine tests and credit checks? Treat people like fucking farm animals. wow!

Yep, not to mention the owners of the company trying to get you for the cheapest price possible.

ya man fuk that :theshrink:

yea for a entry level job that dosent even deal with money or customers to boot....

Robyn, I am smart enouh not to be offended when receiving requested advice. And oops on the email. I don't use the others. But I think this morning went really well. We shall see. They will let me know next week if I make the cut to Round 2 of interviews.