Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
OK I just caught this story on ESPN.com

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5473744

Apparently Dungy, a hardcore Christian, is upset over some show on HBO where Ryan cussed a whole bunch. Said he would never hire a guy like that and even asked the commish to get involved??!?!?!?!?!?!

You have to be fuckin' kidding me.

Some Jets player defended his coach:

"If you don't want your kids to see Andrew Dice Clay or Bernie Mac, tell them to go see Bill Cosby," Scott told ESPNNewYork.com. "You can't suggest for somebody to tone it down or say, 'He wouldn't coach for me' and 'I wouldn't hire him.' Why are you farming someone else's land? Farm your own land."

OK I'll say what nobody in the league can say for obvious reasons: When he says to "farm your own land" it's a nice way of saying, "Great you don't cuss, Ryan does. Last time I checked, Ryan's son didn't kill himself and have a bunch of pics on his MySpace of himself with drugs and gang signs, etc.

These fucking people. Unreal. What a piece of shit. Self-righteous pricks.

stupid of dungy. amazing the causes these idiots try to get behind.

blood of christ.

dear bread

stop using the "f" word.

thanks,

tony and jesus.

Getting uppity over someone swearing is too ghey. Swearing. Jeezuz fuck. Who cares? Ghey.

Dungy does say some stupid shit sometimes.

The show on HBO is 'Hard Knocks' Bread. Second episode airs tonight.

Dungy comes off as a bitch kid who runs to teacher....with the whole asking the commissioner to intervene BS.

These fucking people. I swear....

No. People who power trip on others, yet can't keep their own stupid kids from becoming rebellious to the point of blowing off their own heads.

GFYS Tony Dungy! You dick!

Mulattos?

Can we say mulattos?

Or is that in poor Mel Gibson-like taste?

Fuck Dungy for farming Ryan's fucking land. That fuck.

Grown men cuss all the time when not around children. Big deal!

So fukking stupid if not for Peyton Manning would anybody know who the fukk Tony Dungy is

Dungy comes off as a bitch kid who runs to teacher....with the whole asking the commissioner to intervene BS.

Didn't hear the commish thing. What an idiot, lost all my respect for Dungy. Guy should become a minister and stay out of football completely!

We all know if they had a mike on the playing field there would be f-bombs flying on every play. Animalistic, violent sport where guys are amped up to the max!

fuck that fat fuck rick ryan

that oerrated , overeated pierce og shit