Rex Ryan vs. Tony Dungy

• Start date
  • Replies 22 Comments
  • Views 1,976 Views
This part will get ignored but on the record early here with I don’t agree with Dungy here. I do however respect his vision. First he is a Christian and while I am not a very good example of being a child of God I can accept there are those that are. Secondly he loves the NFL and wants it see it presented in only a positive light. I don’t personally think that’s realistic but to each their own, right.

I don’t think Dungy’s comment about Ryan not being able to coach for Dungy were pertinent but then again there wouldn’t have been much of a story without that special little extra punch there.

Is it possible, now think for a second, do you think it’s possible that Tony Dungy so loves the NFL that he only wishes it to be presented in the utmost positive of ways? That in his mind showing a coach cussing like a sailor at practice put’s a negative shadow on things? Sure you have players carrying guns, getting into trouble with the law, beating their spouses, fighting dogs, hiring hitmen to off their pregnant girlfriends, doing drugs, and a host of other negative and illegal things but all of that is the end result. What could have prevented these things in the first place? How about a coach who instead of calling them a bunch of numbnut dick-for-brains asshole motherfuckers they had had a coach who, well gosh darn it all, just showed them love?

Wal, maybe Tony D. should start a 2 hand touch pro league?

Is it possible, now think for a second, do you think it’s possible that Tony Dungy so loves the NFL that he only wishes it to be presented in the utmost positive of ways?

I'm sure that would be Dungy's self-important way of thinking Wally but it's ghey. There is nothing negative about swearing. It is a very normal thing that many many people do and enjoy.

Instead of accepting that people have different tastes and that he is in the small minority, Dungy thinks the world should be molded to be more like him. Self-important twat.

These changes Dungy advocates only make things more positive for super-ghey people.

I'll be surprised if the Jets win 8 games this year, with or without Revis.

I'm sure that would be Dungy's self-important way of thinking Wally but it's ghey. There is nothing negative about swearing. It is a very normal thing that many many people do and enjoy.

Instead of accepting that people have different tastes and that he is in the small minority, Dungy thinks the world should be molded to be more like him. Self-important twat.

These changes Dungy advocates only make things more positive for super-ghey people.

Exactamundo. :bowdown: