reno's international sports that actualy matter thread

• Start date
  • Replies 96 Comments
  • Views 4,350 Views
They're not even playing well and they've got a shot here.

pitiful shooting by Lithuania lose by 28. 11% from 3 pt line :facepalm: Poor Sabonis had sit through that shit

Yeah we shit the bed.

394088853_zps34bf3ef3.jpg

My impression is US can be beat, but only with above average shooting. (which used to be the strength of most Euro teams) US set up offense or defense doesn't appear that impressive. But you cant miss that many shots and give up fast break which is US biggest strength.

My impression is US can be beat, but only with above average shooting. (which used to be the strength of most Euro teams) US set up offense or defense doesn't appear that impressive. But you cant miss that many shots and give up fast break which is US biggest strength.

The US can get by playing 80%, they know no one is pushing them for more than a half.

Looking forward to tomorrows match. Like the way Serbia has been playing but at -3 I'm gonna lay off. Looks like either team will be about a 25 pt dog to US.
Depending how Serbia looks I'll probably be taking the points in the final if its France probably wont. :bumpforgregm:

What happened to Spain? I thought they were a prohibitive fav to be in the finals?

France spanked them nicely as a 15 point dog, ergo my picks and comments above

whoa Serbia :bowpanda: amazing. I'm hoping for a good gold medal match :letsgo:

I hope somebody's watching this. This last 5min was some impressive basketball. France got within 3

line went down to +21. Still took Serbia and ml+1400

:facepalm: US cant miss a shot. And Serbia looked so good for the 1st 3 minutes

they suckered me in. But yeah, I always like international (team) sports

Olympic Basketball starts Sunday.
I don't see Serbia or Lithuania :dunno: What happened?
Looks like 7 years since I paid attention

Olympic Basketball starts Sunday.
I don't see Serbia or Lithuania :dunno: What happened?
Looks like 7 years since I paid attention

Both did not qualify in the qualifying tournament last month