reno's international sports that actualy matter thread

• Start date
  • Replies 96 Comments
  • Views 4,437 Views
^^^^^^^

We are sweating this one boys!

Jays -245 pregame, we have them +130 (live down 0-2).

Extra innings.

These assholes wont show the Spain USA game. You have to go to some peacock channel :bangtomato:
Whata bunch a cocksuckers

I got lucky last night. Tried betting USA -9.5 live and clicked ok but the line changed to -12.5 and I got that instead.
USA up 14 with 20 seconds to go and Spain dribbled it out. Thank you.

Sounds like they will not show anymore basketball. Everything will be on peacock, which is some streaming service they want you to buy.
More ways to fuck the people. what a bunch of scumbags :robyn:

Sounds like they will not show anymore basketball. Everything will be on peacock, which is some streaming service they want you to buy.
More ways to fuck the people. what a bunch of scumbags :robyn:
Peacock is free, paid to get rid of ads

oh. I noticed you have to sign up for it, create password etc :hey:
without even knowing what you gonna get. Sounds like "live" sports is under a paid package

oh then fuck them

I gave up on the Olympics because of the crappy schedules and finding streams and whatnot, screw it too much hassle

Exactly. I figured I wasn't gonna follow any Olympics this year, but found myself enjoying a lot of it.
But after all the shitty coverage and pomp, not even showing USA basketball :wha:,on one of their 8 bs channels, I'm done

The CBC's coverage of the Olympics is always excellent

The CBC's coverage of the Olympics is always excellent
It really is. I often peruse a Detroit subreddit and they tell people inquiring that the CBC Olympic coverage is superior to the pee kok.

“I’m not happy about that, because I think NBC does a terrible job. I want to watch sports live, not watch NBC’s commentators talking in front of a fake fireplace.”

August, 38, is not alone in his CBC withdrawal. Watching CBC for Olympic coverage has been a tradition for many Americans since 1992.

This is an old story but still true.

Georgia Ellenwood 🍆🇨🇦

29a3c666a1012cc46c913ad53681526a.jpg

mxr7v1dd6zb61.jpg