reno cool's quote thread

I agree! That's why we needed a business person to drain the swamp! Appears bottomless though and 4 more years probably won't do it!
1587064359561-png.3192

:mrmonkey:

I don't need this shit.

I have been trying to be a nice poster lately. Time for me to start another plommer like thread, about having dirty animal-like sex with robyn while bread jerks off and watches from the closet.....fok you guys.

It's OK buddy. If you don't think that I've already had fantasies of jerking off in the corner while you have animal-like sex with Robyn, you're sadly mistaken.

:greencheck:MATE

27667-jpg-gif.3198

Whoa!
I WAS NOT a bus driver until Feb of 2011!

I became a bus driver after constantly hearing you guys calling me a bus driver, it's like gamelive made me become a bus driver.

I wanted to continue to deny being a bus driver but you cunts just wore me down, you broke me, I became a bus driver because I could no longer handle the pressure of denying it.

Really.
:acne:

Actually was also a bus driver in the 80's. Used to drive this sucker to/from Buffalo NY - Toronto.
Drove this exact fine piece of machinery regularly.

Photo taken in Toronto - facing westbound on the Queensway (Queen St W & Roncesvalles) - the bus station is now a McDonalds.

kMR7TY8.jpg

Last edited:
Cool.

FYI: Nobody "likes" me. They either LOVE me or fucking hate me, but there is no like - or no one like me!

OK, I turned a $30 deposit into over $1700.

I took out $1700 and then turned that $30 in to over $200

OK I only ahev been bettong like 1.20's or so, LOL Chelsea and Villanva today.

God bless me I'm a motherfucking SHPAR.
:fiverdance:

I don't have time to watch the others right now but this one had me laughing so hard I was crying.

How does one become a camp counselor here?????
She was referring to this video:

from the video comments:

MaschSE.png

Last edited:
he then proceeded to ride his bike around in circles as I was trying to have a conversation with him. Mr. M it was nice to meet you, if only in my dreams.
:mrmonkey:
Thats how I imagine meeting Mr.M would go

This had turned into quite an interesting read.

Some of you act like you have never given a hand job to get out of a bad situation

I think I would enjoy meeting this broad.

MrX
And who knows, there might be some real creeps out there with access to universe simulators. We're lucky we're not in one of their universes. Think how much worse things could actually be.

:hidesbehindsofa:

On a day to day basis I mostly feel dead inside. Then I check in to this thread and God damn, just knowing Casper is out there (and I've shared a beer with that guy) oooooooweeeeeeee!!

:bow: