reno cool's quote thread

If pally, the blittster, and a bottle of rohypnol combined our powers we could own this town!

!

durito giving Papa Giorgio a deep analing:

I would bet you do not know anything about gambling and do not win at all.

:fuckyourmother:

-Dollar General. Love the concept, going well so far. Yes the good shit will cost you much more than a dollar. There is at least one person there who hates some people I am cutting ties with and I am hoping that does not affect my shopping experiences there based on my past affiliation with them. It might though, we will see; I won't go into the logistics. I think I should have an unaffected experience there any time I want I didn't do anything to anyone there.

:bowdown:

Robyn says

Gentlemen, please. Do not provoke. Just like a high school kid dared to chug bottle of Boone's Farm, he will now more than likely drop acid, drink an 18 pack of beer and finish off the fifth of Kettle One in the duration of my work day. Nice going, guys. I will send you the bill for any broken electronic devices and/or furniture.

:niggacrew:

YO-LANDI VI$$ER Fok Canada has the coooooooolest $20 bill note ever!

go canada

YO-LANDI VI$$ER I know drugs are bad because if you do drug your a hippie and hippies suck.

Teela,

I am the master of the C.L.I.T. Remember this fucking face. Whenever you see C.L.I.T., you'll see this fucking face. I make that shit work. It does whatever the fuck I tell it to. No one rules the C.L.I.T like me. Remember that, commander of all C.L.I.T.s! When it comes down to business, this is what I do. I pinch it like this. OOH you little fuck. Then I rub my nose with it.

Teela,

you should move to the big city.

Last edited:
yolandi
Fok they always fokken search me at every fokken airport! Why motherfucker? Why motherfucker? Why?

:yes:

I don't want to get all ahead of myself after yesterdays meltdown, but the money hairs on my neck are going, "whoowhoowhoo".

Just saying.
:swarmy:

i just finished reading this thread, fucking classic

yolandi visser
Just to rub the salt in the wound a little more: I gotta BUTTERS you didnt get one, you on the welfare, nanananananah

:)

nice rj

YO-LANDI VI$$ER THEY DIDNT SEARCH ME AT THE AIRPORT TODAY! DOUBLE RAINBOW!

what does it mean? double rainbow!

Dude. There was a double rainbow in Vegas last week. You rarely see a cloud in Vegas this time of year, let alone a storm cloud and a double rainbow. Crazy.