reno cool's quote thread

we promote ppl dyuing of alcohol here i guess.

LL
opmg
FMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Ig ot f=rejected by fat bitfches
am I that bad
JESYUUUUUU

what was mike going for in the death pool?

FOR REAL!!! o wow

delete that shit bithc
nothing to see here move on

oyt never ends!!! omg!!!

edited for finaicial reasons

MATT RAIN

:tomato:

Yap Stevie Boy. We're thinking about a one-day boot camp:

-Bateman kicks off the day with his Master Class on mental toughness and relentlessness.
-pally leads a workshop on how to camouflage your insults under 8 to 10 layers of deadpan irony.
-After lunch, Bread takes you on a field trip so you can try and apply your new skills on random passersby*
-At the end of the day, you get to face off one-on-one against the poster of your choice in one of 5 levels of opposition from 1.Jello to 5.Coked-up Pavy.

*Bread will critique your performance and award style points for your ability to defuse potentially violent situations.

pally is monopolizing this thread.

can you imagine if babies could come out of butts too?? And like if a couple decided they wanted to have a child, they could also decide if they wanted the child to come out of the twat or the butt? And if you got like a different kind of child depending which you had? That would be awesome. You know so many dudes would convince their wives that they wanted a butt baby, just so she would have to consent to butt sex.

if you sent an army of hot blondes into my yard with their fukin panties down just fukin hanging out dropping turds all over the place, um yeah I would fail to see a problem unless you want to make some sort of philosophical argument that being in heaven in actually a problem

DIE ANTWOORD FOK they just told us they cancelled the whole HARDFEST LA FESTIVAL cos of fuck knows why... so DIE ANTWOORD are going to just throw our own fokken mega zef party at the EL RAY THEATER in LA on the 17th july...you know how we roll doggie...gang$Ta gang$Ta

ninja update

I made the thread!!!!

And the peasants rejoiced.

Nina, were you into the hooch tonight?

No, darling, I have been shamelessly flirting with 3 different guys I went to high school with on Facebook.