TEACHER VOICE ON [OFF]
Since
Apr 12, 2010
Score
Tokens
Take the +3

Good luck

:lookatme:

This is a situation I am finding (or creating) all too often this season. On the surface it looks like a play then I look again and it starts looking like a play "THEY" want me to take.

I have officially lost all touch with what is reality and what I see as a conspiracy. Basically I'm fok'd from here on in.

A lot of injuries for the Redskins and plenty of problems for the Eagles. I wish you luck, I just need the Eagles 1st half and then the rest is all yours.

deadskins are my largest position today

eagles get bombed great. shoulda just gone to bed.

Wanted so bad to root against the Eagles but my next door neighbor seemed so pissed bout the idea! Fuk Andy Reid but go Birds! TG I didn't bet theSkins like I wanted too!

You can't even hit people anymore these days! With Vick complaining bout getting hit he'll get every call now!

you all must have missed the friday night eagles steam. i got like my roll on that shit. whoops

worst 1st qtr of officiating i have seen so far...and there have been some very shitty ones this year...skinz backers have absolutely no fucking chance with this whoreshit going on

I know I hate being on the opposite of a Sixth Sense play, scared me off of any Washington consideration.

My question is why would the Skins be considered the sharp play. I assume you are joking but for purposes of discussion at least.

A terrible Eagles team with maybe the worst offensive line in the NFL on the road at a decent thus far Redskins team and the Eagles are laying the chalk? That's what I meant about fishy.

If we participated in open discussions around here these kinds of things could be answered before the games start. Wicked concept I know.

you all must have missed the friday night eagles steam. i got like my roll on that shit. whoops

I need those funds for saturday.

If we participated in open discussions around here these kinds of things could be answered before the games start. Wicked concept I know.

we get it, you don't. sorry.

die wally.

i got some skins this morning but let most of it ride on shitty eagles numbers.