Redskins are sharp

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

I'm thinking it has something to do with being fortunate winning against -110.
Daft, stop ignoring me pal.

The fortunate persons that are winning against -110.

Daft, stop ignoring me pal.

Plommerberg, as a winning sports bettor explain to Wally why you don't attempt to beat NFL sides and total

I personally make a lot more money Monday-Friday than I do on Saturday and Sunday during football season.

So glad College Hoops is coming up.

What's this thread about? I read here and there but it looks like it turned into another Wally/Daft fight?? Who is winning?

Plommerberg, as a winning sports bettor explain to Wally why you don't attempt to beat NFL sides and total

Daft, I personally hate the fukkin game pal, it's that simple.
I don't think I have EVER watched an NFL game I didn't have a wager on.

I'm a hockey guy, guey.

When the ice melts I like baseball alot as well.

Reno and RayRay won because they actually evaluated the situation and remained neutral and above all respectful to all.

Daft, anyone can explain anything they want. I never said I could. I said it's a challenge where the odds are against me and I like those types of situations.

Daft, I personally hate the fukkin game pal, it's that simple.
I don't think I have EVER watched an NFL game I didn't have a wager on.

So it has NOTHING to do with the NFL sides/totals being a very efficient market?

I'll say it another way.............

You like money right? In your lifetime are you a winning bettor in the NFL or a loser (excluding props)?

I read here and there but it looks like it turned into another Wally/Daft fight?? Who is winning?

:redx:

Don't stoke the fire guey

Last edited:
So it has NOTHING to do with the NFL sides/totals being a very efficient market?

I'll say it another way.............

You like money right? In your lifetime are you a winning bettor in the NFL or a loser (excluding props)?

Daft, I am a losing NFL bettor.

Even if I could become a winning NFL bettor I would rather just not put forth the effort and stay away from the game altogether. I dislike everything about the NFL.

I am no genius by I learned early why books like the Greek will take a max bet on NFL that is 10X the limit of any other sport they offer.

I would tend to agree with your comment that NFL sides/totals are an efficient market.

Daft, you don't listen or comprehend anything I post so I'm tired of playing games with you. I have said in this very thread I'm not the guy to do it long term. I have said in previous threads that in the past I have been in well over my head with gambling so obviously I'm not money ahead lifetime to this point but life isn't over yet either.

Daft, you just ask and answer your own questions from this point on, since you only hear yourself anyways.

Daft, you don't listen or comprehend anything I post so I'm tired of playing games with you. I have said in this very thread I'm not the guy to do it long term. I have said in previous threads that in the past I have been in well over my head with gambling so obviously I'm not money ahead lifetime to this point but life isn't over yet either.

Daft, you just ask and answer your own questions from this point on, since you only hear yourself anyways.

WALLY CALM THE FUCK DOWN

We're having a discussion.

I'm calm. Can you be fucking calm please?

Daft, ask Blackie if I can win against -110 lines. It was a short period of time but I was winning and he took my Golden Goose away.

what is the difference? either they have a profitable chance of covering 6.5 or they dont.

I know some who bet it every time. If I thought it would cross 7, I would consider middling only. I don't play many sides anymore.

Blackie and his .20 baseball lines

He canned me long before I had to deal with baseball. Had he waited it out he would have won his money back.