Redskins are sharp

so if a line opens -4 and closes -10 you wouldn't take -6.5?

Pavy, just made this entire thread his bitch.

y'all need to step off now and join his choir

modeler:

PGJmu.png

Ray,

I look at the college football card for example last week. I picked the 7 games that i liked. Then I went to my book. Placed equal size bets for these bets. I didn't look for line movement or best prices at other books since I'm not funded at any other books. When the day was over I was 6-1.

In the 6 games I nailed the dog I bet won outright in 3 games (so getting the best line was useless). In the other 3 games on 1 the dog covered the spread with a line that didn't matter what was the best line and in the other 2 the fav I picked won by 14 points more than what they were favored so making getting the best line useless again.

My philosophy is if you pick winners you don't have to worry about getting the best line and I have proved this hundreds of times.

so if a line opens -4 and closes -10 you wouldn't take -6.5?

If I knew it was moving to 10, yes. I would like to know why it moved. That is a big difference, pros cap a number, I cap a game.

If I knew it was moving to 10, yes. I would like to know why it moved. That is a big difference, pros cap a number, I cap a game.

what is the difference? either they have a profitable chance of covering 6.5 or they dont.

bunch of relentlessly obstinate magicians.

I got a good number on Dolphins ML tonight; letting it ride.

Congratulations sir, you're the first person to use the word obstinate in the last 48 hours on the entire planet earth.

I know you are an amateur. That's why I asked how do you know what having an edge is? Point is if you are an amateur you shouldn't be giving Pro advice to another amateur.

:sigh:

I may not know what an edge is, SIR.

But I do know when an edge is in fact NOT an edge.

I used "defenestrate" today.

Link/video or it never happened

Been on forums for years and not once have I come across obstinate

:panic:

All I know is I personally have never gone to one of these guys and told them they were a dumbass after winning a bet. Even if the person teased thru "0" I would not be so arrogant as to tell that guy he is an idiot and deserved to lose because he broke code. There are ways to talk to people and make a point of letting them know they got lucky without belittling them.

I don't mean everyone should treat things with kid gloves but there are ways to make a point and remain respectful at the same time.

The same can be said for capper vs capper discussions as well. You can have different opinions about how the game should go without it becoming a who is the bigger dick debate.

I'm an asshole about a lot of things but for the most part I treat guys trying to win money regardless of their approach with respect whether I agree or not.

DAFT, back to your question about long term and beating -110 lines. Yes or no, if you remove pushes from the equation every game, every line at whatever price has a winner and a loser, right? If every game has a winner and a loser (minus pushes) then it is possible to beat the system with ANY system that very fortunate person uses.

I was making that using the simplest form Daft, obviously there are multiple winners and losers potentially for a game that moves multiple points just in case you want to go all literal.

Anyway, I don't claim to be that guy.

A

DAFT, back to your question about long term and beating -110 lines. Yes or no, if you remove pushes from the equation every game, every line at whatever price has a winner and a loser, right? If every game has a winner and a loser (minus pushes) then it is possible to beat the system with ANY system that very fortunate person uses.

I was making that using the simplest form Daft, obviously there are multiple winners and losers potentially for a game that moves multiple points just in case you want to go all literal.

I'm not sure what you mean by that.