Random thoughts

The Queen was a bit of a badass.

1662662553719.png

I've decided not to wipe anymore no matter how sloppy my bowel movements are. My poop smell is a part of me and if people don't like it, well then they don't like the real me.

When a support dog (or any dog on a plane) takes a shit, how does that work itself out?

I’m in Cherry Creek in Denver. Feels REAL quiet here (maybe because Broncos game is on)?

:dunno:

When a support dog (or any dog on a plane) takes a shit, how does that work itself out?

I’m in Cherry Creek in Denver. Feels REAL quiet here (maybe because Broncos game is on)?

:dunno:
Cherry Creek isn't exactly a happening part of town. What're you up to in Denver?

MrX
Cherry Creek isn't exactly a happening part of town. What're you up to in Denver?
It’s not but there are some outstanding places to eat (Syrup and the Lobster Roll place). And I like staying at Moxy’s and Cherry Creek has one. I can walk to both of them in 30 seconds and a Whole Foods as well.

I’m in Denver to meet a few old friends.

But Mr. X, what about when a dog shits on an airplane with 150 people on it?

• Cheers
Reactions: MrX
I guess at least 100 people shake their heads and wonder how it all came to this.

Woah. I've been on flights with human farts worthy of an emergency landing.

Now that I know that's on the table, I might start making demands.

I farted and it smelled of rotten vegetables, but I didn't eat any vegetables, so go figure!!!!

I just had another perfect BM and I was about to post a picture of it when I suddenly realized that other posters wouldn't enjoy that so I didn't.

See? Stevie cares.

1665415927337.png

I know she is still among us but didn't realize daddy was still breathing too. At least she still has her dignity in place. Good for her. Heard she was talking about running for President. First she needs to establish residency in another country.

Looks like Wyoming voters didn't' believe the stick she was spewing nationally to the rest of the country. Those cultists will do it to you every time.
Candidate Total Votes % Votes
Harriet Hageman (R) 113,025 66.3%
Liz Cheney (R) * 49,316 28.9%

View attachment 7675
I know she is still among us but didn't realize daddy was still breathing too. At least she still has her dignity in place. Good for her. Heard she was talking about running for President. First she needs to establish residency in another country.

Looks like Wyoming voters didn't' believe the stick she was spewing nationally to the rest of the country. Those cultists will do it to you every time.
Candidate Total Votes % Votes
Harriet Hageman (R) 113,025 66.3%
Liz Cheney (R) * 49,316 28.9%
She lost because she had the guts to speak out against the Trump cult. You know that. She likely knew it was political suicide, too, but she did it anyway.

It was admirable. A word that’s not in the Trump cult dictionary.