Since
Jan 26, 2010
The Queen was a bit of a badass.

1662662553719.png

stevek

Viva Chinatown
Since
Oct 30, 2019
I've decided not to wipe anymore no matter how sloppy my bowel movements are. My poop smell is a part of me and if people don't like it, well then they don't like the real me.

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
When a support dog (or any dog on a plane) takes a shit, how does that work itself out?

I’m in Cherry Creek in Denver. Feels REAL quiet here (maybe because Broncos game is on)?

:dunno:

MrX

never had an intact pistachio club
Since
Jan 27, 2010
When a support dog (or any dog on a plane) takes a shit, how does that work itself out?

I’m in Cherry Creek in Denver. Feels REAL quiet here (maybe because Broncos game is on)?

:dunno:
Cherry Creek isn't exactly a happening part of town. What're you up to in Denver?

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Cherry Creek isn't exactly a happening part of town. What're you up to in Denver?
It’s not but there are some outstanding places to eat (Syrup and the Lobster Roll place). And I like staying at Moxy’s and Cherry Creek has one. I can walk to both of them in 30 seconds and a Whole Foods as well.

I’m in Denver to meet a few old friends.

But Mr. X, what about when a dog shits on an airplane with 150 people on it?

• Cheers
Reactions: MrX

MrX

never had an intact pistachio club
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Woah. I've been on flights with human farts worthy of an emergency landing.

Now that I know that's on the table, I might start making demands.

stevek

Viva Chinatown
Since
Oct 30, 2019
I just had another perfect BM and I was about to post a picture of it when I suddenly realized that other posters wouldn't enjoy that so I didn't.

See? Stevie cares.