Random thoughts

Complete stranger person in the grocery store talking to me to drag me into their frustration about something (long line etc etc): Get outta here with that shit. If I don’t know you, don’t talk to me about your “problems” because I will thousand yard stare off into the distance and not engage.

So, Shakira is facing 8 years in Spanish prison and a 20 million dollar fine for tax fraud

Just in case anyone was wondering, that's what's up there.

Didn't realize the IRS was so undermanned and underfunded. Remember hearing the saying at times "that you got a better chance of going to jail for not paying taxes than if you kill someone." It might become a reality.

the-irs-is-about-to-go-beast-mode-chuck-schumer-joe-manchin-audit-taxes-middle-class-joe-biden-11659477320

Just a portion of the article along with the ending.
The main targets will by necessity be the middle- and upper-middle class because that’s where the money is. The Joint Committee on Taxation, Congress’s official tax scorekeeper, says that from 78% to 90% of the money raised from under-reported income would likely come from those making less than $200,000 a year. Only 4% to 9% would come from those making more than $500,000.

The federal government isn’t starving for revenue. Congress wants more tax revenue because it can’t control its appetite for spending. That’s why it wants a tax agency in beast mode.

1659654845296.png

The furry scene might be just what steves needs.

Oh yeah, I was 100% on day 8.

Thanks for asking!

Apples still taste funny.

good news mrx.

how about them apples?